Increase Weapon Damage

Guest Redoubts

Increase weapon damage across the board?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Increase weapon damage across the board?

• Yes
    • No

I Suggest that MTA have stronger weapons across the board. Pistols and SMGs should be decent, and not fell like a pain to kill with. I'm not complaining about not being able to hit stuff in the game, I think all weapons need a boost. Assuming all the bullets hit, I still feel like it takes too long. The SP game health is nice for single player, but it feels just inane in MP.

Umm, there's already been a million of these.

And everytime the final conclusion is "The damages are fine, they won't be changed".

I've searched for 'weapon damage" and haven't seen any threads from this year. Would you care to shot me these 'millions' of threads?

Umm, there's already been a million of these.

And everytime the final conclusion is "The damages are fine, they won't be changed".

I've searched for 'weapon damage" and haven't seen any threads from this year. Would you care to shot me these 'millions' of threads?

They weren't specifically about weapon damage but the overall balancing of the classes.

They weren't specifically about weapon damage but the overall balancing of the classes.

You got it.

They weren't about weapon damages, per say, but about class balances...

(There have been a lot of stupid ideas on the subject... lol)

By the way, if anything, it seems the majority wants a decrease in weapon damages!

:x

The firefights are short enough as is when it comes to the experienced players and it doesn't take much to learn how to put someone down almost instantly. However, I wouldn't mind seeing game modes later on that decrease the weapon damage for longer, more intense shooutouts, and increase the damage, like a sim mode where even a well placed shot from a pistol is lethal.

Also, taking out the knockdown effect from weapons like the shotguns and on some occasions, the m60, or the animation itself (if possible). No other MP game uses a knockdown, and everyone who plays MTA knows how frustrating it can be to get knocked down, only to see yourself get up slowly in front of a stubby barrel. (And yes, I do use this tactic too. I'm not just a victim, I'm also a client.)

Just don't get shot by the stubby

Easier said than done. i think disabling the knockdown animation, when shot, if possible, should be implemented atleast as a server option. that truly sucks, as the enemy has about a good 3-5 seconds to make you his bitch with any weapons he has, and you have no defense at all.

i say when shot, because its a bit unrealistic for other scenarios, like being hit by a car.

Now you're just suggesting we change the game.

It's Vice City.

Rockstar made it.

We should just leave it as it is, and play it.

If we did that, the entire mod community, and MTA itself, wouldnt exist.