Can you.....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence but firetruck is very easy...........

The caddy is very hard ,believe me i was the one that helped bump get it up.

You say that you can get the caddy up there, not saying your lieying but lets see it first :P

ok i try im here at a friend so i have to install MTA First :D:silly:

It becomes as easier or harder as you make it out to be.

For example if you're an admin trying to do that and say "everyone who tries to blow my car up will get kicked" it should be enough to clear the field for you - even get you some unexplected help from ppl who generally like playing the impressions point system game with serv admins. Or you could just have 3-4 ppl guarding your stunt area as you guys so often seem to do and waste everyone that gets close to it.

Even more so, if you say, "some1 plz get me this car and place it there for me to launch off from" it becomes easier than SP. Also there's no police in MTA, so if in SP you accidentally hit some1 or a squad car and get a wanted star, that's yet another thing you'll have to worry about.

Thanks for your opinion though :P.

Oh do excuse me, I see being pedantic can be an artform for some people. Not the same challenge, Less of a challenge, Easier, Simpler, Not so difficult, Not such variety. I'm sure i could think of more but to be quite frank I cannot be bothered.

MTA or no MTA, gettin it up requires doing the same thing.

What strange things you choose to argue about.

Snadder: we await your pic of the caddy on the roof :P

Oh do excuse me, I see being pedantic can be an artform for some people. Not the same challenge, Less of a challenge, Easier, Simpler, Not so difficult, Not such variety. I'm sure i could think of more but to be quite frank I cannot be bothered.
MTA or no MTA, gettin it up requires doing the same thing.

What strange things you choose to argue about.

Snadder: we await your pic of the caddy on the roof :P

yeah i know but netherlands is going to play in a few minutes

quarter finale against Swede

ill place it tomorrow

its 8 pm here now :big8:

lol, on the golf club.. you got to go inside :wink:

i don't think there are much Dutch users on this forum, i'm Dutch to :lol: yeah but he couldn't find the print screen! the n00b :P lol!

maybe you Dutch guys have some time for fun on our clan server? It's called: {TMC} Public Server or when it's locked, you got to ask me on me MSN for permission :wink:

but i cant get out there, it's very f*cked up though :wink: but i couldn't kill myself becous it was in stunt mode, so thats verry f*cked up and they can't hit you, you can only hit them, funny, but after a phew minutes you want to get out, you got to restart the game :cry:

but i cant get out there, it's very f*cked up though :wink: but i couldn't kill myself becous it was in stunt mode, so thats verry f*cked up and they can't hit you, you can only hit them, funny, but after a phew minutes you want to get out, you got to restart the game :cry:

Can't you just type "/kill" just like in DM?

lol, on the golf club.. you got to go inside :wink:

i don't think there are much Dutch users on this forum, i'm Dutch to :lol: yeah but he couldn't find the print screen! the n00b :P lol!

maybe you Dutch guys have some time for fun on our clan server? It's called: {TMC} Public Server or when it's locked, you got to ask me on me MSN for permission :wink:

i searched in the golf club...