Next Verison... Food for thought

Ya, my friend and I were talking about MTA and the stuff that goes on while playing. I wanted to know why the normal ppl that walk around were takin out for the online verison? Also why it takes so long to kill someone? Let me start with the guys walking around. Yes, it may create lag but it adds alot of realism to it same with killing someone in a less amount of time. When I run over someone they still have like full health and it doesn't add any realism. I know I am new to the community and have no right to say what should go into the next verison but I wanted to let you know that MTA is great but it would be even better if there was more realism. People play GTA3 and VC for the realism. They play it instead of living it. Thats the whole reason why people play is to do all the things you can't do in real life(kill, steal, get money etc...) By adding real life features it makes everything alot more fun. I am not trying to make anyone mad but just wanted to know why some of these things aren't in the game? Thanks.

Ya, my friend and I were talking about MTA and the stuff that goes on while playing. I wanted to know why the normal ppl that walk around were takin out for the online verison? Also why it takes so long to kill someone? Let me start with the guys walking around. Yes, it may create lag but it adds alot of realism to it same with killing someone in a less amount of time.

It's not just for lag reasons - it would be incredibly complex to sync hundreds of pedestrians.

When I run over someone they still have like full health and it doesn't add any realism.

Didn't I hear somewhere about car hits being one-hit kills in MTA 0.4? Can someone verify this?

I know I am new to the community and have no right to say what should go into the next verison

You have no more and no fewer rights than anyone else, so of course you can suggest such features, but please search in the future as these have already been mentioned.

I am not trying to make anyone mad but just wanted to know why some of these things aren't in the game? Thanks.

MTA is only a beta. They are currently on 0.3, which is a long way from 1.0 (which is intended to be the "proper" release), so there are likely to be many things missing or not working as you'd expect.

Didn't I hear somewhere about car hits being one-hit kills in MTA 0.4? Can someone verify this?

in gta3 0.4 yes, dont think it will be in vc too but im not sure

get ready for being dodo-roadkilled :twisted:

lol @ |2ebel

In VC you wont be able to drive on the road with the skimmer unless you want to ride fast as a snail

get ready for being dodo-roadkilled

nowhere did he say in MTA:VC read nextime twats

nowhere did he say in MTA:VC read nextime twats

They meant that comment:

In VC you wont be able to drive on the road with the skimmer unless you want to ride fast as a snail

Read next time twat :lol:

Ya, my friend and I were talking about MTA and the stuff that goes on while playing. I wanted to know why the normal ppl that walk around were takin out for the online verison? Also why it takes so long to kill someone? Let me start with the guys walking around. Yes, it may create lag but it adds alot of realism to it same with killing someone in a less amount of time. When I run over someone they still have like full health and it doesn't add any realism. I know I am new to the community and have no right to say what should go into the next verison but I wanted to let you know that MTA is great but it would be even better if there was more realism. People play GTA3 and VC for the realism. They play it instead of living it. Thats the whole reason why people play is to do all the things you can't do in real life(kill, steal, get money etc...) By adding real life features it makes everything alot more fun. I am not trying to make anyone mad but just wanted to know why some of these things aren't in the game? Thanks.

This is amazing.

You are the first living soul to ever suggest these revolutionary concepts.

YOU, my friend, are going down in the history books of MTA!

:roll:

get ready for being dodo-roadkilled :twisted:

lol @ |2ebel

1:dodo = plane of gta3, skimmer = plane of vc

2:the skimmer SUCKS

3: when i say dodo-raodkill i mean to choose a target on ground and fly him over w/o landing

4: i said there will be instant roadkills in gta3, not in vc