Complaints/Questions about Forum moderators

Thank you Rebel, (and company) thats what I was trying to get across. Its not that ALL your posts are crappy, as a matter of fact, most of them would be legal under normal circumstances, but this isn't normal. 30ppd is WAY not normal (however Vass is the same, hes just let his account idle forever). As rebel explains, its like someone comes onto the forum thinking "Oh heres something interesting!" and then they say "Oh damn its just another one of those Utopia/Vass posts" then they don't even bother reading them after awhile. Its extremely annoying to keep finding "last post by" and having your guys' names on most of em everytime. Its like flooding, it just ruins it for everyone else.

So yes I think a "ppd" rule may be necessary if people can't understand why they shouldn't post as much as humanly possible.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yes I think a "ppd" rule may be necessary if people can't understand why they shouldn't post as much as humanly possible.

What about people registered in October, and are just now posting a lot? The only reason mine went up is because I registered in April...

If you registered way back then and are just now doing it, your PPD would be like 4 or 5.

:shock:

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Well Aeron youre lucky.

Blokker banned me without any reason.

I am angry, he didnt gave me a good reason for be banned, i just was in the chan all day and when he joined *poop*, banned.

I hope we can talk this like serious persons.

Regards,

HAZJ

• 1 month later...

Our council member TmM-DeeJee asked me to quote this here:

When is my bann gonna be lifted.. ??

becouse I used every way to try and talk abouth it in a normal way and that got me nowhere, trying it with lot's of new acounts seems to have no effect either.

I got banned for a reason I don't get, and a big "toss out the tmm team" smell all over it.

Other people on these forums posted things simular to my post and they didn't get banned and still roam these forums.

So I ask for an explaination, and a lift of bann, it's been 2 weeks now.. and that seems to be a lot for just disargeeing with a mod.

I will pass on any reply ..

thanks

Well obviously i can see conserns regarding that by other users.

But i try to separate my own feelings towards gangs from the job i am suppose to do,if i dont like a person and he made a post which i didnt like ( not meaning he flamed me or such) i would look at the rules and see if it has broken any if not , too bad for me but i cant ban that person.

I do realise some of you might think thats easier said then done, but when i feel like i cant separate those two from eachother Iwould simply let that person go , if he did break a rule and deserves a ban, one of the others moderators are sure to see it.

xerox loves everybody so thats not an issue. MrBill hates everyone so thats not an issue, and i couldnt care less what name or tag someone has whats important is how they behave on our forums in regards to both forum rules and common decency and courtesy.

Our council member TmM-DeeJee asked me to quote this here:

When is my bann gonna be lifted.. ??

becouse I used every way to try and talk abouth it in a normal way and that got me nowhere, trying it with lot's of new acounts seems to have no effect either.

I got banned for a reason I don't get, and a big "toss out the tmm team" smell all over it.

Other people on these forums posted things simular to my post and they didn't get banned and still roam these forums.

So I ask for an explaination, and a lift of bann, it's been 2 weeks now.. and that seems to be a lot for just disargeeing with a mod.

I will pass on any reply ..

thanks

2 things..

1 why is there no reply to this..??

2 today the bann was supposed to be lifted.. why hasn't tha happen yet.. ??