A own server?

I can't understand why people have trouble with this, yet they find it perfectly easy to find the forum and register. What can be done to make this more obvious? It's already at the top of the homepage in large(ish) text.

At the risk of turning this into a spam thread...

Methinks MTA causes tunnel vision, people get too excited looking for what they need they wind up missing it, and the next logical step: sign up for the forums and ask for help. :D

It took me awhile to find the search button, all hidden away up there at the top amongst the clutter. :lol:

well it's by no means the easiest mod to setup or host...if you made everything that people needed bright and colorful it'd start looking like a damn daycare, or circus lmao. However we do have multiple language guides on how to play, perhaps the same should be done on how to host :?:

However we do have multiple language guides on how to play, perhaps the same should be done on how to host

Yeah, but they ask questions in (vague) English. If you can understand some of the words in a sentence, you can usually guess what it's saying.

Windows

If you have downloaded the MTA Server Setup for Windows, then you should be able to just run the Installer,

click a bunch of “Next”’s and then move on to the CONFIGURATION section.

If you have downloaded the MTA Server Zip File for Windows, then you will need to unzip the file to a directory

of your choice and then proceed to the CONFIGURATION section.

Yes , but that truces do not stand it...

Did mischien download I the wrong, can give someone me then a link?