MTA:mA Suggestions (Also v4.0)

Aeron

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not what he meant vass m8, he meant instead of going to "scripts" selecting the script and hitting "load" he wants to reload it instantly with a "reload" button for when he has made changes to the script. I agree it would be a nice feature too :)

No thats not what i meant...

I mean in order to avoid having to click scripts 1st and then select the right script, and then click OK, a button to reload the current script would save me 3 clicks or so... I'm a lazy bastard :D but as i said... it is just a suggestion..

[EDIT] Hmmz... Oli seems you were faster then me here :wink:

That's what I meant yea... [/EDIT]

Edited by Guest
No thats not what i meant...

I mean in order to avoid having to click scripts 1st and then select the right script, and then click OK, a button to reload the current script would save me 3 clicks or so... I'm a lazy bastard :D but as i said... it is just a suggestion..

Don' t use Notepad for editing ur script. Use the Script-editor in mIRC it self. When you click the 'OK' button then the script is auto saved and 'reloaded'.

Simply do:

1. Press Alt+R

2. Edit the script

3. Click 'OK'

4. Done !!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ban history needs to be tied in to the servers ip, as placing a new server in slot one doesnt give you a clean empty banlist but rather the old servers banlist

[edit] Perhaps an option popup when it detects ip change 'Do you wish to carry over the servers banlist' to cover for times when its simply an ip change yet the same server.

I also just discovered that if mIRC isnt connected to IRC the MTAMA nicklist doesnt clear off names when they are kicked.

Ban history needs to be tied in to the servers ip, as placing a new server in slot one doesnt give you a clean empty banlist but rather the old servers banlist

[edit] Perhaps an option popup when it detects ip change 'Do you wish to carry over the servers banlist' to cover for times when its simply an ip change yet the same server.

I also just discovered that if mIRC isnt connected to IRC the MTAMA nicklist doesnt clear off names when they are kicked.

1. Ok good idea.

2. MTA:mA has nothing to do with IRC

Maybe not, but the bug is repeatable, try it. Connect to irc with the mirc that runnign mtama and kick a player, hes removed from the nicklist, disconnect mirc from irc and try it, the name stays even tho the player is kicked.

Maybe not, but the bug is repeatable, try it. Connect to irc with the mirc that runnign mtama and kick a player, hes removed from the nicklist, disconnect mirc from irc and try it, the name stays even tho the player is kicked.

My MTA:mA works fine

If a player is kicked its info is removed and the list refrshes. MTA:mA doesn't give a shit if mIRC is connect or not.

yeah i gotta say bump that iut works fine for me too... mine has not been connected since the irc for mta went down and its not had a single prob.. sounds like something wrong with ures :?

• 3 weeks later...

just wondering if at enypoint in eny of the updates of MTA , will there be an option or something that will make it so there is bot pedestrians/traffic and or bot police to manetain peace/fire men/other services such as in the single player, or is that only a dream?

some peaple might ask why i ask this but i find it realy fun just to drive around in single player, i cant even imagine doing something like that with other players

maybe MTAMA could pick up the MTA server's health and loss of health, and armor ect packets and make aliases with them, sorry, i dont fully understand how its not possible, also the MTA admin tool made by MTA would be possible to do this, if not MTAMA, just id take a little more programming is all.

Very odd then, as it is doing it, maybe its connected with my scripts.mrc having echo which cant echo while not connected therefore causing other errors. who knows?

What kind of echo do you use?

echo, echo -s, echo -...

Use /help /echo to find out what option you need

• 2 weeks later...
If theres Capture the whoopie coming out does this mean MTA will be able to read co-ordinates

MTAMA can already read coordinates since Admin + knows player coordinates and some other info, admin + ( and then of course mtama) knows where a player is, what vehicle he gets into, so i think you can guess the rest.

and dont forget health ;)

That too. Oli, you should make a capture the whoopie script. You're definately skilled enough to do it ;) It would be fun to actually have something that can keep real score and such without arguing if it got in or not.