UVA - Ultimate Vice Assassins

Scooby

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nevermind ZZZ...

It would have been funny to take one of your members and Im sure I could but what is much funnier is that Gunny is never ever ever leaving you

Congrats... you win

Gunny... rofl

Im out of your thread now... good luck and god bless

edit:

Oh btw since you banned my gang because we use "glitches" look at this thread where your boy gunny is arguing with MrBump to get them to leave glitches in future versions

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=15

enjoy:P

You may think you're this godly 'gang' leader with the ability to steal any member, but actually you're just a stupid, jumped-up twat who leads the biggest clan of glitchers and assholes around (although i must say i know 1 or 2 KFC that are sound).

As for Gunny, he belongs with you.

in .4.1 it was eather Crouch or Jump glitch people did. This isn't .4.1 its .5 I don't glitch except for occasional save a nade KFC does them all.
Kung it was .4.1 I crouch glitched so what? But this is .5 and i don't do many if n e all except 1 glitch. Big Deal its not like I'm doing every glitch in the book, and Armor glitching is illegal in the server.
if I didn't use the glitches I would get owned its part of MTA and being in a clan u got to use it. Besides u got to have these glitches some of them mainly fast moving stubby to make the game worth playing, there is nothing wrong with the switch glitch whatsoever it practically saves the game for some stubby lovers. Actually what i said if robber died which will happen if u removed every possible way to move fast with stubby there is sailor and cop left.

You say in here that the only glitch you use is the nade glitch, when in another thread you are defending your stubby switch glitching. So what other glitches are you lying about?

in .4.1 it was eather Crouch or Jump glitch people did. This isn't .4.1 its .5 I don't glitch except for occasional save a nade KFC does them all.
Kung it was .4.1 I crouch glitched so what? But this is .5 and i don't do many if n e all except 1 glitch. Big Deal its not like I'm doing every glitch in the book, and Armor glitching is illegal in the server.
if I didn't use the glitches I would get owned its part of MTA and being in a clan u got to use it. Besides u got to have these glitches some of them mainly fast moving stubby to make the game worth playing, there is nothing wrong with the switch glitch whatsoever it practically saves the game for some stubby lovers. Actually what i said if robber died which will happen if u removed every possible way to move fast with stubby there is sailor and cop left.

You say in here that the only glitch you use is the nade glitch, when in another thread you are defending your stubby switch glitching. So what other glitches are you lying about?

Every person here probably uses the switch glitch ffs, its common knowledge and common practice, all good stubby users use it, including u too probalby.

Anyone's welcome to speak here gunny, if it concerns UVA..

KFC were banned from our main server because of glitchin and generally ruining the game for others.

Of course u have all rights to ban whoever u want from ur servers,but dont say like that to others when u do the same shit all day.U r no better

Every person here probably uses the switch glitch ffs, its common knowledge and common practice, all good stubby users use it, including u too probalby.

Ok, what im getting here is its fine for u too do it, but when someone does it back u flame them then u except them to be banned, weak man

ok fact.. 8-10 of u did join.. owning us..erm no.. in fact there were 3-4 of us.. a couple of uva and a couple of fmj, we absoloutley wasted all of u. im sure all of those would say the same.

that wasnt the point.. i dont care who glitches the odd time.. everyone does it at some point.. the fact was u were all doint it all the time and u all had the same stupid name... to scared to be named i guess.. so it was too hard to single out who was who.

if i did what u guys were doing in any other server, im sure i would have been banned long before.

win/lose i dont really care... i just admined the server to try to make it fair. if u wanna glitch like that then fine...do it elsewhere.

I don't really want to drag this out... but

the [KFC]llllllll name isn't because of fear it was something I thought up because it gave a very unified appearance and it makes us focus on teamwork instead of individual effort.

By your gangs own admission you all love glitches sooo much. We just play well and got banned for it and that is really just sad.

If all of UVA came into partyserver and started teaming on us we would appreciate the fun challenge and we wouldn't ban you for playing well (assuming you would play well that is)

That's really the point of it... Why deprive yourselves of talented players playing in your server. and before you disparage my gang's level of talent again let me remind you that your main spokes person in this forum is a KFC reject. ;p

I love to occasionally join other server and have some fun. I'd like to think Im welcome at them all and you are at mine. I don't have a problem with UVA specifically but the blantant hypocracy is what annoys me. KFC is a legitimate veteran non cheating gang. Clanbans are supposed to be for cheat gangs. Im disappointed in you.

Note to Mods: I am not flaming this gang I am just answering allegations and I will stop right away... thanks

I don't really want to drag this out... but

the [KFC]llllllll name isn't because of fear it was something I thought up

Actually me and Mexico thought it up,you just put a KFC tag in front of it. 8)

...I can understand you guys calling us glitchers,hell,i cant think of a clan that doesnt use glitches,but why bash us and call us assholes? What did we do to you? If you wanna ban us from your server,well you lose a nice challenge,you know not all of KFC use glitches,there are people like me that have discovered quite a few glitches,yet i hate to use them,if you have a "no glitch" rule then why not ban by person and not by clan? Anway i just thought id swing by this awesome forum and say a little something...ill be out of your hair now.

-Nikafiend

By your gangs own admission you all love glitches sooo much. We just play well and got banned for it and that is really just sad.

No, we don't "love glitches", we just accept them as part of the game, yes we use them now and then (sometimes accidental, sometimes purposely) as does every other player, and you got banned for taking it too far and breaking the server rules.

...and before you disparage my gang's level of talent again let me remind you that your main spokes person in this forum is a KFC reject. ;p

we have no spokesperson, Gunny is just a twat who was (imo, wrongly) allowed to join UVA a few days ago.

How do they know every member of KFC glitches? Maybe its true, maybe it's not, but I'd like to see proof of EVERY member of KFC glitching for them to put a ban on the whole clan. :shock:

How do they know every member of KFC glitches? Maybe its true, maybe it's not, but I'd like to see proof of EVERY member of KFC glitching for them to put a ban on the whole clan. :shock:

I was there.. i know what i saw, i would say they were doing it to take the piss.. noone can seriously play like that and think its 'fair'. i couldnt kick/ban them individually, coz everyone of them had the name showing as [KFC]lllllll so no one knew who was who.

I dont care what anyone thinks - they broke just about every server rule over and over, then denyed that any of them were even glitching when asked to stop - they had many warnings.

If they decide they wanna use their own names in the future, no doubt in a week or so i will remove the ban and give them another chance... i wouldnt permanently ban a whole clan for excessive glitching, but for now the ban stays.

• 3 weeks later...

we are having 1vs1 tourney the results so far

1st 2 10

1st Round

ZzZ 10-1 Smoke

Shooter 10-5 S-G-Low

Jaws 10-5 Dysper

Endlezz 8-7 Biggs (was 7-7 timer was runnin out so it ended next kill)

Bullit 10-1 Vertigo (gave up after 8-1, stood there & commited suicide) :twisted:

Trinity 9-10 Bruce

Kevuwk 7-10 Regime

XcR 4-10 Mr

Mike 196 Vs Mat

Neo Vs Mofoman

will edit post when the results r through

Edited by Guest