we apologize

Blokker_1999

i have the feeling that this is being used to start something... *looks at ransoms last post*

they have logs, wait and see. ur just going to look like an idiot if u run around making accusations without proof which is what u did

seems like this has turned into somewhat of a mess :(

I would be interested to know who went around deleting these other threads, apart from the 6 mentioned before.

As I previously said i personally am not too bothered by this as my thread as it was mainly nbkdan and lsldark spamming it out with an ocassional post from me... but some others must be pretty pissed.

When was the last forum sql db backup made? maybe the threads which were considered to be rule abiding could be retrieved? although thinking about that it would be a lot of work and i doubt it would be worth it.

i have the feeling that this is being used to start something... *looks at ransoms last post*

they have logs, wait and see. ur just going to look like an idiot if u run around making accusations without proof which is what u did

Well to me it just seems obvious with the current situation. Keep in mind, THINK means I am guessing. I do not know for sure, it is my guess. But I won't explain. This certain mod knew there was more than one VCP thread, so he deleted our first thread, that thread was HISTORY, no reason to delete it. That REALLY pisses me off. He probably missed our 2nd thread because it was named a little differently or he probably did not know there was 2 old threads.

And when I say "this mod" I am NOT referring to kfg, but whoever did it.

i dont get it. why cant you guys do a rollback? ijs did it about 3 weeks ago when a certain individual made an idiot of himself, he rolled back the forums so that the idiot could have a second chance. couldnt u do that now?

my only request is that if u delete them again which u said u will, could u at least save the very first post for me? thats all i want. i spent a lot of time on that first post as did other gang leaders, i would appreciate not losing it =/

it would be much appreciated thnx

Thats easier said than done deathb. To retain the original post and remove all the others we'd have to tick a box in every single other post then split them then delete the new thread created by the split.

This is why those few were straight deleted rather than pruned.

just quote the first post and pm it to me, i dont mind starting the thread over again i just dont wanna have to type it all over again :)

it would be much appreciated

man u guys are crazy

johnny they already stated that the vck thread was deleted by a rogue mod, and that it wasnt thier intention to see it deleted as it was clean. somebody decided that since 6 threads were deleted, they should go ahead and delete/lock everything else as well

the ulk thread however i dont mind at all starting over, all thats really in it is flames and spam. i can understand why they did this, my only real wish is that they had pmd the leaders the first post of thier respective threads.

but i can understand that they didnt, something can sound sooooo logical right now when your actually discusing it, but at the time they probably just didnt think of it.

thats my whole view/understanding of the whole situation.

holy shit! thx for letting me know about this :0

i was already wondering why the hell i couldnt see the mod section anymore till Robpol gave me this link

i really hope you can find those logs, the fact that anyone of us is suspiciously makes me feel very bad :(

i hope the one who did it will get banned :x

edit:

somebody decided that since 6 threads were deleted, they should go ahead and delete/lock everything else as well

lol looks like we have to write a "how to moderate a forum" tut