[SM] Stunt Masters Renewed and coming back hard.

SM xenex

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol dont worry bryce , like you said this clan is not going down the drain, and yes yes i know you have to get tested ( stunt part if im not mistaken?)

Oh i just noticed one week past since i send those mails .

Guess ill have to start doing what i said i will do when the week passed.

Dont worry bryce and the others , wars and activities will be comming soon.

Ok updated the firs post from thread .

Updates on page :

New rule : mutliclanning will not be allowed while in SM.

Memberlist updated, members that have never shown their face after being recruited ,members that have been inactive for way too long,members that were SM and also belonged to another gang that didnt reply to the mail so tought to remain in the other gang , have all been removed

Added our VC HQ to the main post ,VC HQ is Boatyard behind 8Ball

Some minor changes in the post and some typos fixed.

Players that were on SM list till now and also were in another gang atm, and because of new rules have been removed , there are no hard feelings from our part ,that you have decided to stick with the other gang.We hope you dont have any hard feelings towards us for removing you, we are simply trying to change and move foward.

And im hoping that we could all get together this weekend to mark the official restart of SM , im gonna be sending you all emials with time and date,and hope you can all make it.

OK this past saturday SM got a nice group together and we joined the VCES server and had some fun.A few of us were dieying the whole time and most could cover themselfs well enough.Overall we all had fun and that was what was all about sadly i only took one picture of our get together :

smgrouppic.jpg

In this picture we can see Storm,Stinger,Slash and xenex,at this time Gforce was also in the server but had gone to chase someone that stole his car :P

Later on Boss and DJGTA also joined us a AMAZING amount of 7 SM'rs together :P:P (just kidding :P)

If anyone else took some pics during these please do post it(if you need somewhere to host it send ti to me)

Thanks to all who showed up on such a short notice and im hoping we could do this next week again, i will emial all of you this time instead of talking to you on msn :)

/me slaps Ransom

Make sense man!

Acttually SM is doing very well , this past week we trimmed down the list and now it only shows active members and we are getting together ( all of us) on a weekly basis now,at the moment we are letting everyone get back into the joys of playing mta and we should be back like we used to in the old days in no time.

SM members check your mails,important message about this weekend for you all.

What the hell, I got this mail today:

"Hallo SM-Storm,

Your account on "Multi Theft Auto" has been removed by a administrator, this is done according to the site account policy

probably due to inactivity"

So now I made a new one (same name), BUT INACTIVE?????

I talked to blokker on irc for him, blokker told me that he strted deleting inactive accounts, ok i understand that but the problem is , that storm used his account 2 days before the deletion so it coudnt say it was inactive, i couldnt realy get much out of him ill try on forum.

News: Brycee removed from SM members as it seems he joined DK, good luck in your new clan.

Storm: I tried, but coudnt get any more info besides what i already told you ,sorry that i coudnt help more .

Get those pictures in your avatar and sig you look naked without them :P