[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I banned =tao=thug for : being a fucking fool in the chat, and ruin the games for us other!!!

we had a sailor war....and appenrently thug got killed so much that he start saying shit to all who was there...ex: U FUCKING TWAT..and U FUCKING FRENCH FUCK, GO FUCK URSELF...stuff like that, u all know how a real idiot sound like........i told him nicely to calm down..but he said : THIS IS NOT UR FUCKING BUISNESS UFFE, SO STFU....well, it IS my buisness as admin on the server to make sure ppl behave probebly in there....and u really really pissed ppl off with ur shit-talk, and i got a big THANX from all who was left on the server....well, shit talk isnt ban reason (i think), but when u called my mom a whore becouse i told u to calm down, i didnt really give a shit about u!!!

so thug : (/#¤)!"/(!"#%&)"!==#%/&"!@ U

I banned =tao=thug for : being a :o fool in the chat, and ruin the games for us other!!!

we had a sailor war....and appenrently thug got killed so much that he start saying shit to all who was there...ex: U :o TWAT..and U :o FRENCH :o, GO :o URSELF...stuff like that, u all know how a real idiot sound like........i told him nicely to calm down..but he said : THIS IS NOT UR :o BUISNESS UFFE, SO STFU....well, it IS my buisness as admin on the server to make sure ppl behave probebly in there....and u really really pissed ppl off with ur shit-talk, and i got a big THANX from all who was left on the server....well, shit talk isnt ban reason (i think), but when u called my mom a whore becouse i told u to calm down, i didnt really give a shit about u!!!

BULLSHIT I DIDNT DO THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKING TWAT, he saw i was kidding , only couse i swear to you mother fucker you banned me bitch asshole....... fuck you uffe monkey ass, go F U C K Y O U R S E L F

mother fucker you swear to me in danish thats why i swear to you faggot

i were kidding with that PSY guy he were kidding back, and you were takin all for searusly, just were kidding that he were laggein so go fuckyourself aperently you cant see if somone is kidding or not, or even can read you fucking bullshit cheap ass fucker, you are so f$€#?ng fool

... whatever ....

and yea your mother is a hoe, dont swear to me, or you will get back coments fuckface..........................

Edited by Guest

lolol thug..U can swear :D

well, the truth is that after i banned u, PSY said "thx alot" to me.....and [FMJ]Draken said : "u shuld had done that long time ago" and the 3th guy also said THANK U UFFE (with big letters :P), and the last guy...erm, cant remember :P,...but do u realize now that we actually didnt like u??????, u getting nowhere with that attitude!!!, now pls dont bother the fmj section with ur crap, and go and play tetris or some, coz u really dont belong in mta :wink:

THIS IS NOT UR :o BUISNESS UFFE, SO STFU...haha, if this isnt prove enough for ur attitudeproblem, then i dont really now what to say :roll:, but if it just is ur sence of humor, then i dont like it 8)

I banned =tao=thug for : being a :o fool in the chat, and ruin the games for us other!!!

we had a sailor war....and appenrently thug got killed so much that he start saying shit to all who was there...ex: U :o TWAT..and U :o FRENCH :o, GO :o URSELF...stuff like that, u all know how a real idiot sound like........i told him nicely to calm down..but he said : THIS IS NOT UR :o BUISNESS UFFE, SO STFU....well, it IS my buisness as admin on the server to make sure ppl behave probebly in there....and u really really pissed ppl off with ur shit-talk, and i got a big THANX from all who was left on the server....well, shit talk isnt ban reason (i think), but when u called my mom a whore becouse i told u to calm down, i didnt really give a shit about u!!!

BULLSHIT I DIDNT DO THAT YOU MOTHER :o TWAT, he saw i was kidding , only couse i swear to you mother :o you banned me bitch asshole....... :o you uffe monkey ass, go F U C K Y O U R S E L F

mother :o you swear to me in danish thats why i swear to you faggot

i were kidding with that PSY guy he were kidding back, and you were takin all for searusly, just were kidding that he were laggein so go :o aperently you cant see if somone is kidding or not, or even can read you :o bullshit cheap ass :o, you are so f$€#?ng fool

... whatever ....

and yea your mother is a hoe, dont swear to me, or you will get back coments :o..........................

I was going to unban u.. however, now i will ban u at all our servers.

I suggest u leave this thread and never come back now.

lolol thug..U can swear :D

well, the truth is that after i banned u, PSY said "thx alot" to me.....and [FMJ]Draken said : "u shuld had done that long time ago" and the 3th guy also said THANK U UFFE (with big letters :P), and the last guy...erm, cant remember :P,...but do u realize now that we actually didnt like u??????, u getting nowhere with that attitude!!!, now pls dont bother the fmj section with ur crap, and go and play tetris or some, coz u really dont belong in mta :wink:

THIS IS NOT UR :o BUISNESS UFFE, SO STFU...haha, if this isnt prove enough for ur attitudeproblem, then i dont really now what to say :roll:, but if it just is ur sence of humor, then i dont like it 8)

omg, you think you are so betther?? omg i killd you many times so stfu

and i didnt swear couse i lost couse he lagged, so did you, you arent so good ither if you want to compare, so go play some puzzle, you might win if you dont lagg there, and then all will get betther without your lies, you lie so much :lol: , in that game,and yea its not ure bussines what i say i dont even talk with you, wether he wanted me to be kicked or not you did it couse i swear to you and i did that couse you did to me erm..

and Your moma is still a HOE BITCH !!!, haha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Guest

BULLSHIT I DIDNT DO THAT YOU MOTHER :o TWAT, he saw i was kidding , only couse i swear to you mother :o you banned me bitch asshole....... :o you uffe monkey ass, go F U C K Y O U R S E L F

mother :o you swear to me in danish thats why i swear to you faggot

i were kidding with that PSY guy he were kidding back, and you were takin all for searusly, just were kidding that he were laggein so go :o aperently you cant see if somone is kidding or not, or even can read you :o bullshit cheap ass :o, you are so f$€#?ng fool

... whatever ....

and yea your mother is a hoe, dont swear to me, or you will get back coments :o..........................

I was going to unban u.. however, now i will ban u at all our servers.

I suggest u leave this thread and never come back now.

omg then ban me, you are so fool just even think he made right choice but whatever, he did wrong, i dont cheat, mod or hack.. and i didnt really made it flood the chat lol omg i know other have made even worse with just a kick...

Jeez,i really hope this guy is 12 or under.......

:?

Thuggy,no one appreciates all this swearing,and 'owning' stuff.

You would be better off making your complaint over the ban and then shutting up....

Still,who cares.

FMJ,it's been months since our last match.

How's about one next week,possibly this weekend? :shock:

so just couse ure a pussy moma boy, so you cant handle some jokes?? omg..

you're so false person arent ya?? , ive seen you argue with others to, and this is none of your bussines i dont say you sound like a 10 years old girl when/if you argue with someone...

What i say and mean is he did wrong but whatevah..

Yeah whatever Thuggy.....

1)No one really knows what you mean when you type.

2)No one cares.

3)Pussy Moma Boy?

4)Grow up kiddo.... :roll:

5)If you feel the urge to further insult me,here isnt the place,visit my forums or alternatively dont answer.

Oh and by the way Thuggy,have you been a user of these forums under a different name before?

The way you talk to people,anyone would think you are a long term member of this community.

Anyway....

Oli,we are free from Americas Army matches this saturday,so anytime after 10pm Sat is good.

Fully booked on sunday,but friday is possible i think :?

blah blah lag blah blah blah owned blah blah blah f*ck etc.

now, thats the biggest sore loser i ever did see 8)

lol,where you get that qoute from ? rofl

Ok Oli Saturday night it is, 10pm start?

Usual rules,Zircon has them posted on his site,we have them also somewhere,but i doubt very much anything has changed rule wise since we last played :P