[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont u guys have ur own site why r u guys going off topic here this thread should be closed.

Erm...

The topic is our gang (FMJ), and almost all the posts in this thread are about our matches. The last few posts have been about our matches.

In fact you're the only one who's gone off topic in the last few pages.

We had a really fun match with UVA last night, with 5 rounds (two lots of attack and defend and one tdm).

I especially enjoyed trying to knock Dysper's Police Maverick out of the sky with my Hunter, and having a draw in the third round. I had 9hp and the rest of my team were dead so it was me vs Jax. I tried to run but when I got in the Sparrow, he got in as passenger. I tried several times to jump out of it but I couldn't, until one point where we were just too far from land and we both drowned :D

It ended up at 5-1 to FMJ, but I think both teams had lots of fun.

how the hell did QI get 1 point :? i guess luck :wink:
FMJ vs UVA: 2-1 to UVA gg as always

FMJ vs QI: 2-1 to FMJ but i reset at the start of the third round :(:roll::(

:roll: anyway...

FMJ v UVA: 3-2 to UVA

LOADS of unsyncage problems which reminds me why 0.5 pisses me off so much but the good bits were fun :?

Yeah i was suprised when i was unsynced with 2 or 3 FMJ in the 1st round, desync usually happens after you've died a few times (apparantly its mainly caused by dieing inside a vehicle :?)

But except for the usual annoying bugs it was bags of fun 8)

2 fun games tonight with UVA, absolutly amazing fun bar some unsycaged problems.

doesn't really deserve a post as they were both unevenly sided but i just thought i'd bump up the old FMJ thread :D

FMJ v UVA (6 v 3/4) : 2-1 to FMJ

FMJ v UVA (3 v 2/3) : 2-1 to FMJ

FMJ v B!B: 2-1 to B!B however the 3rd round was really a piss them off as much as possible rather than win :lol:

another clan that can't fight something (mollies) so they ban it :roll::roll::roll: (the irony of it is that i killed myslef with the fire :lol: )

...im sure one of them actually only knew the word "noob" in english, and one of the others the word "laggy" :D

not a gg at all, but we will be arranging more to see if there attitude improves, which i believe it can :wink:

FMJ vs B!B 2:1 to FMJ

funny game.. they seem to think 1 maq is a "bot" as they have a "bot detector". love it!

anyways was fun.. although they seem to disagree :P