[FMJ] :: Full Metal Jacket :: INVITE ONLY :: RECRUITING ::

Oli

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Good.. nice to see we made and impression on you ;-)

It's only Oli acting like a spoiled brat by the way, everyone else is fine.

Uffe sorry mate, if you come in without the FMJ tag its fine. Hope to see ya soon! :-P

explain and provide evidence to that statement please

again, please provide an example of this or back your claim up with some kind of fact.. cos atm it just looks like a petite grudge.

I hold no "superiority complex" over anyone in this game.. i play to have fun at the end of the day.. and i make a scripts system so that ppl who dont know how to are free to use one, which most ppl seem to be grateful for.. u guys arnt, so u cant use it.. nice and easy solution dont ya think

i know for a fact that its not GRS.. cos there are only 4 ban commands in the whole script and they are self contained in private methods. Now it could be many things:

PunkCatcher, someone has ure admin pass, 1 of ure own imprefect scripts, rogue client admins, etc

You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about.. do u know what u are talking about?

Also.. mtama keeps logs of all bans.. as does the server log.. did u look in that to prove what u just said?

Your nothing special as a player in my eyes.

hmmm......well i dissagree with that completly.

i've never seen anyone else, esspecially in this community, that can gain as much respect and/or work so hard just for something they enjoy to do.

you say its just a game. well yea it is, but this game has been made so much better and easy to play and control with olis admin scripts now running 24/7 in most servers, kicking, banning stopping countless peolple from coming in and ruining the game for the few that play this game proper. To be honest i've not seen much thanks go to him, ppl bitch, ppl moan abt scripts they want scripts they need, and he slaves away to try and get things right for everyone for just a selected few of the community to say "cheers for that, id had no chance of making something that good" so if he wants to go in a server and say i made this script and be proud of what he has done, then i doubt you can surely justify him being in the wrong for this. Ego growing, pfft....

He built this clan from the ground up, not just by going out and recruiting here there and everywhere gettin any player that can kill him but recruiting those who play this game right and just so happen to turn out to be good players. tis why im in this clan, and probably why most others are too.

so.....what im trying to say is....

you bitch at Oli.....you bitch at me :twisted:

Your nothing special as a player in my eyes.

hmmm......well i dissagree with that completly.

As much as I like Oli I don't see how you can disagree with what Rider's eyes see... I mean it's HIS eyes..

Rider, Oli is to MTAscripts what Henry Ford was to automobiles.

Henry Ford didn't invent the car... nor make the first one but he enabled the unwashed masses to own a good car...

Now thanks to Oli we all have good scripts on our servers.. so fuck you

/me goes to wash his masses