Scoring System

I think that MTA could use a better scoring system. Perhaps the score could be based on money. Heli-kills could be a set amount of money, probably a low amount, and on the other end Hammer kills could be a lot of money. This may be hard to code though. Another problem would be the parking meters that drop money. Someday it could even be possible to purchase new/better weapons at Ammunation. And of course on the player list it could show the amount of money each player has and the numer of kills/frags.

I also wouldn't mind an ignore function on MTA... that'd be nice, some people just won't shutup.

Just a couple of suggestions. Hope they're not already covered... :)

Yeah we had a discussion about this (Jo and I)

I'll elaborate some more.

Whenever you hit F11, instead of showing the number of Frags under the score, it shows an amount of money.

Also, certain gun kills will reward you with more money than others.

Whereas car or heli kills reward you with a minimal amount, Stubby's more money, M60's more money, and maybe even the Colt or Python give the most since they're the hardest to kill with.

Even if the money is useless, it just makes the scoring more... Accurate. For instance, the guy owning all with a Colt or Stubby should technically have more score than a guy slicing people up with a helicopter. As it stands now, a kill is a kill, rendering the scoring system a little unbalanced, depending on how you want to look at it.

as compared to other games its not really much different tho, altho i guess mta should have it's own uniqe scoring, i'd still want to know the actual amount of kills alongside the money tho.

::runs up and instagibs someone with flak cannon in ut::

::runs up and instakills someone with stubby in mta:: hehe a kill is a kill to me, but it would be nice for a supplemental score

i'd still want to know the actual amount of kills alongside the money tho.

Well it's definitely a good idea to keep both in there. It just seems more... Grand Theft Auto-like to show the amount of money, rather than just frags.

Although it'd still have to show the amount of frags just to keep the multiplayer spirit alive.