MTA on LAN

Guest NoX

I've recently started playing MTA on the net and its been great. I however notice some lag still when cars move. Its not huge amounts that stop me playing the game but its noticeable.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what MTA is like on LAN. Does it lag in the same way or is it almost perfect with smooth movement?

thanks

Car shaking? What? Oh you mean that thing everyone stops noticing after a week of playing MTA?

:?

But yeah, any bugs or errors whatsoever that you see in MTA at first, give it some time. Soon, hitboxes, car lag, teleporting, people sliding on the ground after you've 'knocked them down'... You won't notice any of it.

Its already becoming normal :)

except for when i use all my ammo on a person and they lose no health :o but ive been reading that how to hit someone thread and hopefully it will get easier :)

lag is something to except when playing games online. Especially for uses like me that have a 56k modem dialup thingymajig. Aywaz, its better then nothing my brothers.

Oh, they were talking about lag over a LAN.

Anyway, what I particularly like about MTA is that it doesn't judder your screen painfully if you have a slow connection (because it's not server side), so it's still possible to play.