Reviving MTA:DayZ development. Support us!

-ffs-Sniper

• 3 weeks later...
Hello!

That would be the problem that the server is stopped, the tents will not be saved.

How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello,

I invite you to do the following operations:

- Open editor_server.lua in DayZ folder

- Change the value of the variable "BackupInterval" by 3600000 This is an automatic backup every hour..

And tents will not disappear if you wait a backup before restarting the server.

Rémi

• 3 weeks later...
I have bought the uncompiled version earlier (When it costed 80 bucks), does that mean I will constantly get the uncompiled updates? Is there any chances of me acquiring the uncompiled version again?

Lol, 80 bucks?! I got them from a website for like 10 bucks -.- (Its 2 or 1 version old, but its easy to add stuff than have a compiled on, and than paying 80 bucks..) And I think you will eventually have to pay like 100 bucks for a new version :P

[quote name=..:D&G:..]

I have bought the uncompiled version earlier (When it costed 80 bucks), does that mean I will constantly get the uncompiled updates? Is there any chances of me acquiring the uncompiled version again?

Lol, 80 bucks?! I got them from a website for like 10 bucks -.- (Its 2 or 1 version old, but its easy to add stuff than have a compiled on, and than paying 80 bucks..) And I think you will eventually have to pay like 100 bucks for a new version :P

Share? ;p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...