When MTA 0.4 is released...

When MTA 0.4 is released, which game wil you first play with the new MOD?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. When MTA 0.4 is released, which game wil you first play with the new MOD?

• Grand Theft Auto III
    • Grand Theft Auto Vice City

When MTA 0.4 is released, which game wil you first play with the new MOD?

Grand Theft Auto III

or

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

My choose is GTA3 because its so long ago that i've played a good multiplayer game with GTA3. The mod for GTA3 will be (i think) more changed (concerning gta3:mta 0.3b) then for vice city (relevantly mtavc 0.3).

Edit by SM xenex:I edited the topic so it doesnt look like your asking for a realease date.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, well i just helped :)

And after a few respons poiting that it looks misleading you didnt do anything so meh :P and yeah to answer the question , i think ill play gta3's version, since i have been unable to play the current gta3 version,so it woud be a completly new experiencec to me, i think people that have both games will play gta3's version first since its been quite a while since we had (a playable) version.

Yeah, I installed mine again the other day, played it for a bit just to relive the old memories... and bam! I was hooked again and played it for hours.

I personally prefer the graphical style of GTA 3 over Vice City. I'm also the kind of person who can't understand why people find "square" cars attractive...

But when it comes to gameplay, I think the tweaks that Rockstar made in VC really paid off.

I found that the GTA 3 cars didn't seem to grip the road as well as those in VC. I found that sometimes I'd skid from side to side, and the crapper cars tended to be fairly easy to overturn. Although, now I come to think about it, that could have had something to do with input lag. Or maybe I'm just crap at driving. :roll: