MTA 0.4 Progress (10/03/2004 @ 01:31 CET) by IJs

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

As you may know, we're working at the new MTA 0.4 version which will have quite a bunch of new exciting features.

To show you what we've done so far.. here are a couple of screenies of IJs and xerox stunting made in spectator-mode, one of the new features for MTA 0.4.

ssp1.jpgssp2.jpg

ssp3.jpgssp4.jpg

If you wanna see a few more of these screenshots, just check out this page here.

Edited by Guest

In every pic I see xerox (25). Q: What's 25? Or 25 what? And why not 26 :P?

Anyway, good job on perfecting spectator mode. Don't really see why it has to have the cinematic cutoff, but overall I guess, it'd be cool to have. Finally we can make our vids of horrified lil children inside barrelrolling school busses screaming for help behind shattered bloody windows and...

Ok, I'll just keep my thoughts to myself (for now).

PS: Any other features you think are almost complete, feel free to showcast here. We won't mind. Really :D.

Thanks, trx. They were cool. 8)

In every pic I see xerox (25). Q: What's 25? Or 25 what? And why not 26 ?

Yeah, I didn't understand that either.

Also, it looked quite cinematic. Is it possible to change camera angles and suchlike?

25 means the health of the player. Unfortunately i had to lock the health (set a temp. value, which is 25 here) since it was causing some troubles.

So it's not displaying the real health, just a default number.. that'll change of course ;)

now i cant say much... but what i will say as a sneak peak inside scoop... =)

Camera is controlled by the mouse, for now it does the job.

The 25 is just a placeholder - and will change later

as for the pics... there are a few shots of ijs, and if he bothers to upload them you will see he can crash too =p

I've got a little question. :D

This version is called MTA 0.4 and it is For Vice City. But on the Home Page, you can see the progress in precents. There are three:

- MTA:VC 0.3

- MTA 0.4 --> Which version is this, is the newer version of MTA:VC? or is it the new version of GTA3: MTA?

- Core 0.4 --> what exactly is Core 0.4?

Regards,

Horvath

I've got a little question. :D

This version is called MTA 0.4 and it is For Vice City. But on the Home Page, you can see the progress in precents. There are three:

- MTA:VC 0.3

- MTA 0.4 --> Which version is this, is the newer version of MTA:VC? or is it the new version of GTA3: MTA?

- Core 0.4 --> what exactly is Core 0.4?

Regards,

Horvath

MTA 0.4 is the new version of both VC and GTAIII released at the same time using the current "core" that runs the mod

Core 0.4 is a new foundation on witch new versions will be built