DD ! command

Tomc0

Hello guys, I think you know this ! command thing... It's usually used on DD/DM servers, if you write this to the chatbox: !wins examplePlayer, the server outputs the wins of the examplePlayer.

I want to implement this thing to one of my script, but I have no idea how to do that.

I have a code like that right now, but it's not working:

function queryData(message,type)  
    local nickName = getPlayerName(source) 
    if (string.find(message,"!points")) and not (string.find(message," !points")) then 

else if message == "!cash" or message == "!money" then 

else if message == "!kills" then 
        outputChatBox(nickName .. " has " .. tostring(getAccountData(account,"totalStatKills")) .. " points.") 
    else if(string.find(message,"!playtime")) and not (string.find(message," !playtime")) then 
        outputChatBox(nickName .. "'s playtime is " .. tostring(return_Played_time(getAccountData(account,"totalStatTime")))) 
    else if(string.find(message,"!wins")) and not (string.find(message," !wins")) then 
        outputChatBox(nickName .. " has " .. tostring(getAccountData(account,"totalStatFirstPlace")) .. " wins.") 
    else if(string.find(message,"!deaths")) and not (string.find(message," !deaths")) then 
        outputChatBox(nickName .. " died " .. tostring(getAccountData(account,"totalStatDies")) .. " times.") 
    else if(string.find(message,"!messages")) and not (string.find(message," !messages")) then 
        outputChatBox(nickName .. " send " .. tostring(getAccountData(account,"totalStatMessages")) .. " messages." ) 
    else if(string.find(message,"!matches")) and not(string.find(message," !matches")) then 
        outputChatBox(nickName .. " played " .. tostring(getAccountData(account,"totalStatMatches")) .. " matches.") 
    end  
    end 
    end 
    end 
    end 
    end 
    end 
    end 
end 

Any of you know how to do that? If yes, can someone help me?

Thanks for the answers!

This works for me:

--server side 
addEventHandler ("onPlayerChat",getRootElement(), 
function(message,type) 
    local nick = getPlayerName(source) 
    if (string.find(message,"!cash")) and not (string.find(message," !cash")) then 
        outputChatBox("#191970* " .. nick .. " #8bbae9 has #FFFFFF" .. getPlayerMoney(source) .. "$#8bbae9 money ", getRootElement(), 255, 255, 255, true) 
    end 
end)