:NEW aMpT Video: S I N --- ACT2! "Getting There" !!!!!

Should Act3 have more or less stunts to story ratio than Act2?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Act3 have more or less stunts to story ratio than Act2?

• More Stunts
    • More Storyline
    • Half and Half, Balance Them Out

wow its pretty good. Its a funny story but it takes 2 long, and there where some stunts with a very low fps,

so there was no speed in the vid. stunts where good, but not suupergood. And sometimes the music didn't fit in.

And I think that 21 minutes is a bit 2 long.

For the storyline a 8.5/10

For the stunts a 7.5/10

For the music a 7/10

and for the editing a 7.5/10

so overall I would give a 8/10

But I truly think that it is a good vid, better than sin 1

good work guys :D:D:D

Yes the lenght what horible.. I had to fastforward though some parts cause I got board :D but I was good movie

9.49/10

But one thing i don't understand why there was different models and skins though the movie..I thinks I saw " The Hulk " :P

Yes the lenght what horible.. I had to fastforward though some parts cause I got board :D but I was good movie

9.49/10

But one thing i don't understand why there was different models and skins though the movie..I thinks I saw " The Hulk " :P

no dj, ur just dumb. in act1 it introduces the hulk skin as Blah.

and to everybody about the FPS, i'm just increasing it now, so all future videos will be alot smoother. i didnt want to suddenly speed it up while the vid wuz under construction cuz the vid woulda looked pretty stupid going fast slow fast slow.

thanx for tha comments guys, but i only really check here like every few days, i hang out at the ampt forums now cuz theres always alot more videos comin out and theres stunting challenges n shit!

neways, l8er -- - - Andyroososoft

cool video dude, its coolies :) bit long but i guess it's worth it! guess it also took a lot of time making it

btw, one question, by who is the first song? isn't that an Iron Maiden cover? What song again and by who was this song done then?

Hallowed Be Thy Name is played by 2 bands in 2 different ways. The song at the start is the COVER song for Iron Maidon. and the song on the credits is the real thing

l8er - - -Andyroososoft

personally i didnt like this movie. the first 6 minutes or so made me wanna flat out turn it off as it was done for time, and it showed. i can understand the semi lack of stunts as this was a themed movie obviously, but playing everything in slo mo doesnt help it to be very exciting. and the little duel you had with the snipers etc would have worked ALOT better if you had gone into a deathmatch server somewhere, hit f9, and started recording strait onto fraps instead of doing cutaway shots like you did.

act one there was very few things that went wrong, this act was just a flat out boring one.

lol holy shit i was joking lighten up bloody... jeeze

you come off like a total ass too when you do shit like that. Have we ever insulted you in any way? Ever? No so I really dont understand why you have to do it to us. Besides Im not sure what you would have to be cocky about either... so just lay off and lighten up. Try laughing a bit it dosent hurt. :?

tbh - You could have done more in LC

None of the stunts really made me go WOW (sides some of the grinds)

But since its more of a story than a stunt vid ill let that slide

Maybe if pt 3 concentrates on stunts ill be happier with the series =)

I would just like the say how damn impressed i am. It was a very good idea and i liked the use of GTA:WO. Sure, there were some improvements that could have been made, but you shouldnt let that get in the way of the fact that a LOT of hard work went into it and it kicked ass. +You gotta love maiden, good choice with hallowed be thy name.

If this is Act 2, where can i get act 1

lol holy shit i was joking lighten up bloody... jeeze

you come off like a total ass too when you do shit like that. Have we ever insulted you in any way? Ever? No so I really dont understand why you have to do it to us. Besides Im not sure what you would have to be cocky about either... so just lay off and lighten up. Try laughing a bit it dosent hurt. :?

He is just being honest. :wink: Its ok don't :cry: They are just WORDS and btw he is laughing.....

Edited by Guest
personally i didnt like this movie. the first 6 minutes or so made me wanna flat out turn it off as it was done for time, and it showed. i can understand the semi lack of stunts as this was a themed movie obviously, but playing everything in slo mo doesnt help it to be very exciting. and the little duel you had with the snipers etc would have worked ALOT better if you had gone into a deathmatch server somewhere, hit f9, and started recording strait onto fraps instead of doing cutaway shots like you did.

act one there was very few things that went wrong, this act was just a flat out boring one.

i can explain about the slo mo. i have a shitty computer, and i happened to have the FPS turned up way too low.

i dont understand what ur talkin about using a multiplayer server for GTAWO. if u CAN do that yet, i wouldnt be able to frap inside of that neways for 2 reasons. one, i have a really crappy video card, two, you can't put on whatever skins u want init. i can't even record in mta cuz its so choppy cuz i have such a crappy video card. so think for a second dude, its not any easier to edit with such a crappy video card and a really fucked up driver. in fact, when most ppl would spend about 2 hours editing, cuz everthing would be so smooth, i must've spent at least fucking 10 hours editing, so dont think i didnt put a shitloada work into act2. i understand if u think act2 is boring, and that's ur own opinion, and i thankyou for your CONSTUCTIVE criticism.

l8er- - - - Andyroososoft