blow up the Construction building

Slothman

do you want the construction site blown up?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. do you want the construction site blown up?

• yes
    • no

is it possible to make the construction building appear as if it was past the mission where you had to blow it up with the radio controlled choppers? That building would be incredibly fun to fight in if there was the holes in the walls that can be used as ramps to get out.

is it technically infeasable, or just not implemented? it seems like a small issue, that can just improve gameplay by a lot

Edited by Guest
heh, i knew that, with the holes in the wall, we can fly right up and attack you.
I think that's the whole point, heh. If the MTA team ever does decide to destroy our building, then we'll move to some other place.

Just leave it as it is - who cares about stunting, we have a fortress built there. ;)

Hey, while we're at it, let's blow up the drug factory, close the doors at the Vercetti Estate, and ruin all other bases to take the fun out of attacking & defending in matches. :roll:

If it's necessary at all, it should only be enabled it in stunt mode. What's the point of taking away our turf in DM?

not to dash your hopes but the amount of coding to allow buildings to blow up would be huge. You'd essentially have to redo almost all polygons/dynamic effects/particles effects and who knows what else.. .this would be a MAJOR undertaking

not to dash your hopes but the amount of coding to allow buildings to blow up would be huge. You'd essentially have to redo almost all polygons/dynamic effects/particles effects and who knows what else.. .this would be a MAJOR undertaking

I don't think they're saying that they want them blowing up in game - just in an already blown up state.

he must have thought i meant that i want random buildings to explode ingame.

but if you played the singleplayer game, there is a mission where you have to blow up a building. then after that mission is complete, the building stays blown up through the rest of the game.

what i want is to have it so when you join mta, the building is blown up in that pre-set way it is in single player after you accomplish the mission

i heard somewhere that this could be accomplished through manipulation of the savegame files. so i suppose it could be possible, but it may change the way mta is started (you have to load a savegame to start)

of course, i'm no programmer.