[HELP] Webpage

Imposter

No, its not. But you can use setClipboard.

It actually is possible, I believe I saw someone whom made it possible to use Google through MTA or something like that.

Point is yes, it is possible. But it would also be a whole lot of work to do. And you're most likely to be in need of understanding either PHP or HTML, or even both.

nope but you can use SQL , when somebody buy on your webpage , then add that object to a database , then the server will check that database if there is any new buy if yes , store it on accountData/ SQLite , and remove it from the webpage SQL database.

No, its not. But you can use setClipboard.

It actually is possible, I believe I saw someone whom made it possible to use Google through MTA or something like that.

Point is yes, it is possible. But it would also be a whole lot of work to do. And you're most likely to be in need of understanding either PHP or HTML, or even both.

Actually, now that you mention PHP, i believe I know how to make it. lol (Not sure if it'll work, but i'll try it.)

Yes it is.

1. Downloading via php the webpage source.

2. Downloading all elements ( photos,buttons,etc).

3. Using a recognizer algoritm writen in LUA witch will return all elements position(x,y,w,h) from the downloaded source code (step 1)

4. Using the returned values from the algoritm you can rebuild the page with dxDraw.

Still to much work after that you need to check every button,link type element , when it's clicked via PHP check that page and start the whole process from setp 1 with the new page.

On short it's possible but it's a very big project , also request PHP/HTML skill's.