VICE CITY WILL HAVE MULTIPLAYER!!!

This quote is from an IGN.com article found here http://pc.ign.com/articles/394/394831p1.html?fromint=1

" I discreetly raise the topic: "You guys should totally do multiplayer." I know what comes next. They just don't want to do the same old thing and they definitely don't want to incorporate a new idea until they make sure it's solid. Rather than just throw something in to sell a few copies, Rockstar's challenging themselves to design a multiplayer experience that's as solid as the single player game.

-- Steve Butts -ign.com"

So what it seems that this guy is saying is that Vice City will have multiplayer. HOORRRAAAYYYYY!!!!! :P

It says it right here though man, he words it in a stupid way, but after reading it like 10 times I understand what he meant to say. Instead of just making a lack-luster multiplayer to sell a few more copies, Rockstar is trying to go the extra mile to make the Multiplayer as good as the Singleplayer for Vice City. :P:P:P:P:P:P

IGN had hinted at this in a previous article as well. This article is a "hands on article" that came from going to Rockstars office and playing the PC version and talking with them. I think its pretty legit.

17 days my friends, 17 days... :P

I'm pretty sure that's just Rockstar giving the "you should do multiplayer" a shove off. They're saying 'sure we COULD do multiplayer, but we want it to be really good, and we don't have time to make it that good, so we're not going to put it in.' I think that's just a load of crap (ANY multiplayer in GTA3 would be tons of fun), I get the feeling they're waiting for the next title, which will probably be based around multiplayer.

The biggest issue with the wording of this snippet is who is saying what, Rockstar isn't saying anything Directly here:

What Steve Butts Said- I discreetly raise the topic: "You guys should totally do multiplayer."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Steve Butts was thinking -"I know what comes next. They just don't want to do the same old thing and they definitely don't want to incorporate a new idea until they make sure it's solid. Rather than just throw something in to sell a few copies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Steve Butts learned from the interview - "Rockstar's challenging themselves to design a multiplayer experience that's as solid as the single player game."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That last part is FACT, just keep reading it over and over again, you will see what I mean. He's saying instead of Rockstar just slapping a hum drum multiplayer in there to sell a couple more copies they are putting a lot of effort into it so it will be the same high quality as the single player.

:?::?::?: It was a hands on interview with the Rockstar team. He stated what they were doing. It doesn't say exaclty what the Devs said, but what it does says is that "Rather than just throw something in to sell a few copies Rockstar's challenging themselves to design a multiplayer experience that's as solid as the single player game"

I'm sorry, we don't have a transcript or a tape recording of his visit to Rockstar Studios :)

but i downt understand :? hou can you play multiplayer in gta vice city?

bicus if you hwant to play the game singel player you must do missions

for the nex level but if you have multiplayer nobudy wil play singelplayer

:? but stil multiplayer rocks 8) i hope that if you play multiplayer that you play in a whole new level :D

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

I'm pretty sure not many people will skip the single player forever, its kind of the reason there is multiplayer and the story is great. Second, Rockstar could care less if you skip the single player, just as long as they sell a lot of games and get their due recognition as a great game developer :lol:

you have 4 levels furst the big level then the island in the center then the golf island then the other big island. My frend has the game :) but i never played it :( and there is a marine choper that can shoot :D

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)