Nothing Past MTA:VC V0.1 works

Guest lancepants

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

well after trying the newest server, admin tools and mta client avalable at the moment and being bitterly disapointed at yet another release that dont work :C... i though its time to speak up...

the only version of mta that me, my brother and my friend josh have been able to get working is v0.1.. in v0.3 we set everything up.. setup the server and ran and connected with the server sucesfully.. but every time we start gta... there is no mta.. it just starts like the game usualy does with sonny and the gang then ken telling tommy to get some sleep...

and also.. i know im going to get critisised for this.. but because we dont have enoguh copies of gta go go arround (me and josh have a copy.. but arron, my brother and tim dont) we are all using no cd patches.. (yes the same one)... it works fine in mta v0.1..

please... im begging... let us have hope in mta v0.4

give us another option other than going out and buying 4 more copies of mta (yes joshs coppy has met mr scratches and no longer installs or plays properly..)

HAHA, its been what 4, 5 months since 0.1? and in all that time you didnt actually bother to read the readme or the manual or the sbs or the faq or the forums? Most peoples first reaction if something didnt work would be to read the instructions. Not wait 5 months then post on a forum

yes i have read the manuel and the readme.. ive had a look through the forums.. but not a very good look... mta v0.3r2 works on my copy fine without the no cd patch... but without it.. no mta.. im sorry if my explanation isnt that clear but its almost 3am. :(

yes i have read the manuel and the readme.. ive had a look through the forums.. but not a very good look... mta v0.3r2 works on my copy fine without the no cd patch... but without it.. no mta.. im sorry if my explanation isnt that clear but its almost 3am. :(

Yeah, but you haven't read the client. I would think that "Start Game" would be kind of hard to miss, especially with the major GUI changes from 0.1 to 0.3 :-/

what part of v0.3 works when i dont use the no cd patch dont u guys understand... i know how to push the start game button.. tryed 2 other no cd patches and found one that works with mta... :roll: