Any suggestions of what to make?

xXMADEXx

Hi guys.. Its me again. So recently i've been very bored of not knowing what to do, just switching my webpage from MTA forums to RoScripts and Facebook... So i decided i'd make this topic... If you guys want some script made (not accepting extremely huge/full game modes) just submit a reply and in my free time ill try to get it done... However any scripts that I do make from this topic will be uploaded open-source to the MTA community so you can't get your own private resource.

Hi guys.. Its me again. So recently i've been very bored of not knowing what to do, just switching my webpage from MTA forums to RoScripts and Facebook... So i decided i'd make this topic... If you guys want some script made (not accepting extremely huge/full game modes) just submit a reply and in my free time ill try to get it done... However any scripts that I do make from this topic will be uploaded open-source to the MTA community so you can't get your own private resource.

Can you Upgrade 50p Cars shops script and add the possibility of owning more than one vehicle?

I love lua but .fx doesn't make any sense in my opinion.

I 100% agree with that lol

Can you Upgrade 50p Cars shops script and add the possibility of owning more than one vehicle?

I can look into this.