New movie

! C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\mta0.3binprogress3.rar: Unexpected end of archive

! C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\mta0.3binprogress3.rar: CRC failed in mta0.3binprogress3.avi. The file is corrupt

! C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\mta0.3binprogress3.rar: Unexpected end of archive

i get those error messages we i try to extract or open the movie from the rar. but the weird thing is when i click open or save after clicking the link it downlaods instantly, even first time around. is there a way to view the movie and download it by itself instead of in a rar file?

this was a great example of whats to come, i am very impressed and look forward to the release. i have stayed away from GTA3 waiting for this to come out and when it does I will just be piss pants happy. Thanks MTA you made my day....

the second time u got into a taxi, i saw that u got into the back............so passengers are enabled? more than one person can be in a car at a time? it just depends on what door u face?

and were the mafia vehicles behaving odd because they were at a spawn point??? but why have a car spawn point???/

It's a Brian Adams song from the late 80's. I think they made a techno remix of it within the past year. Yeah, it's an annoying song, but the music was appropirate, considering that there wasn't alot of action in the video, just a cute display of some of the new features. I am very excited now, and this video is cool, the music was perfect, it made me laugh...

Hey man MTA is the best

u Guys actually give info not just send them sum notepad writing about how to fix different problems and s@#*.as u grow if u guys do keep this type of shit up and make other games that are not online compatable, compatable then that would be the best

Oh ya in this .3 video when the mafia guy runs around that guy in a circle is that an online guy cuase there was another 1 but his legs wernt moving but i think he was online and way will the legs move on the online caracters unlike ggm?

Hey man MTA is the best

u Guys actually give info not just send them sum notepad writing about how to fix different problems and s@#*.as u grow if u guys do keep this type of shit up and make other games that are not online compatable, compatable then that would be the best

Oh ya in this .3 video when the mafia guy runs around that guy in a circle is that an online guy cuase there was another 1 but his legs wernt moving but i think he was online and way will the legs move on the online caracters unlike ggm?

The song in the video is called "Dj Sammy & Yanou - Heaven (Candlelight Remix)", which I thought was a bad choice to play in such a clip. :\

Oh my God!! He got in the back! IN THE BACK!! That means you can drive with your friends! AWESOME. And I noticed to large dots on the radar! You can also track people!? This is absolutely astonishing!! I'm gonna go pea myself!!

I've also captured a video with Headfonez, Kent and me in it.Does anyone have a mirror to host this video? Thought it was like 10mb's or something.. Please post a message below here if you want to be mirror.

I've also captured a video with Headfonez, Kent and me in it.Does anyone have a mirror to host this video? Thought it was like 10mb's or something.. Please post a message below here if you want to be mirror.