1 year MTA (08/02/2004 @ 15:59 CET) by MTA Team

Blokker_1999

ah... now i understand how long ive been in this great sleezy-ugly-full-of-chaters community! what a great time :P

hell ive been here since gta3:mta 0.3... and thats almost a year from now... hmm... im wasting precious seconds of my life writing this...

oh well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTA! (or whatever)

• MTA Team
Just like to point out that quite a chunk of that video is from my christmas video... Thats all ;) Blokker stole it and claimed the credit, which is irritating, but what can u expect! ;) hehe.

eAi

50 seconds of the 7 minutes 37 are ures, and i did add one transistion since i used 2 fragments from ur movie.

This means that 6 minutes and 47 seconds come from other sources including 42 seconds from a clip trx made from GTA3:MTA 0.4, and i don't hear him complaining

50 seconds of the 7 minutes 37 are ures, and i did add one transistion since i used 2 fragments from ur movie.

This means that 6 minutes and 47 seconds come from other sources including 42 seconds from a clip trx made from GTA3:MTA 0.4, and i don't hear him complaining

but trx's name is in the mta team credits anyways.

but trx's name is in the mta team credits anyways.

Good point.

eAi