Shoot from ALL aircraft?

chr15t05

I think it would be fun to have air combat, but maybe in a seperate game mode. Like have a few hunters on one side of the map, and some on the other.

In a regular deathmatch game, that shit will only get whored, and it will get old very fast.

Hmm.. So you agree that when they add weapons to every aircraft it will be fun? No, just like people say. It will take everything out of the game. It will be aircraft madness. How Gay!! :!:

well, since this thread is already bumped and its your only question here im gonna give you an answer:

peds are impossible, ok maybe not impossible but they would all have to be synched, cars too and your ping would go boom

of course everybody wants this and the team is trying to get as many elements of single player into mta but your connection would just die with 100-500 players/peds/cars

ping? 100-500 peds would kill most people pc's, if single player allowed that many. vehicles too, probably more so. Unless your running a p4 3.6ghz system with no less than 1024mb of ram, and a wicked video card, i dont think there's anyway your gonna get that much shit to work all at once, and maintain a smooth framerate.

bearing in mind that MTA pushes the game even further for requirements and, well, do the math. ping / keeping track of all of that, would only be part of the issue.

I think it would put a heavy toll on those without super computers to put in peds... I mean I notice the difference between playing with 10 people and playing with 24 people, the fps rate changes dramatically.

Edited by Guest
I think it would be fun to have air combat, but maybe in a seperate game mode. Like have a few hunters on one side of the map, and some on the other.

In a regular deathmatch game, that shit will only get whored, and it will get old very fast.

as fluffy said, maybe a new gamemode for air-based warfare in the future

it all just depends on your computer. i never notice the diff wether its 2 players, or 26

Which was exactly my point. Not everyone has a state-of-the-art computer system. I've played on a computer like the one you probably have, and yes there are some that can take on any load MTA puts onto it, but computers like mine can only handle so much.