**BlaZe** <<< WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!!!

Guest nightstalker

I recently player on the GTA3GAMING.COM MTA server, where I encountered a guy named **BlaZe**. Playing with him was very unpleasant to say the least. Most of the other people on the server at the time would agree.

He was VERY immature, making a myriad of comments on many players' mothers, along with cheating. He was able to go through walls, and everything else he claimed. He would not die, and once the vehicle he was in was destroyed, it would flash at it's spawn point, and then disappear, and he would be in it. In other words, he is the kind of player you want to stay as far away from as possible.

I simply want to warn other people of this player, who may and most likely will change his name frequently. There is no use reasoning with this fellow, and he should be avoided like the plague.

I hope **BlaZe** will come to his senses and stop doing what he has been doing. He is ruining everyone's fun with MTA.

USMC_Marcus

heh iv had my suspicions of blaze for quite awhile now. iv seen him do some off shit but i could never be absolutely sure if it was cheats or not. now however im pretty convinced since he didnt even try and deny the allagations

guys, just because he SUCKS SO BADLY at vc that he needs to cheat, which is hard to beleave that anyone could suck that bad since vc was out long before mta and you had so much tiem to practice anyone who couldn't possibly do that or on their on time must have some sort of cryppling gaming deseaese and probably shouldn't be in range of a computer game anyway, so instead tehy just lie to themselves and cheat... well what ever helps them sleep at night right?

heh iv had my suspicions of blaze for quite awhile now. iv seen him do some off shit but i could never be absolutely sure if it was cheats or not. now however im pretty convinced since he didnt even try and deny the allagations

why would i deny the truth? i know i cheat. i aint got nothing to hide. do u think i care?

I just think it's really sad that you have to hide behind your cheats BlaZe, and that you can't play fair like everyone else. What's the fun in cheating?

As for your IP changing game, play it as much as you want, just remember that you are not invincible, and not that is not a threat, but just some advice.

But please do us all a favor and GROWN UP!

USMC_Marcus

He cannot guarantee himself thats why he use his dirty cheats :(

Plz stop cheating man!!!

Play like a real Player :D

and this match to every one who like to cheat

CHEAT = SHIT

-----------------------

Jhon.jpg

Edited by Guest
hahahah! that icon is funny. u mta guys actually hav a sence of humour. and actually.... i do not care because you can do NOTHING to stop me. ahahhahahahah

I bet you I could stop you quite easily, and the sad thing is your probally using 1 of my hacks.

hahahah! that icon is funny. u mta guys actually hav a sence of humour. and actually.... i do not care because you can do NOTHING to stop me. ahahhahahahah

I bet you I could stop you quite easily, and the sad thing is your probally using 1 of my hacks.

... wow what a fucking loser. get the fuck out

... wow what a :o loser. get the :o out

Are you one of the sad losers that gets consumed by a game? Or you just one of the people who cant mind there own buisiness and have to comment on everything even if nobody at all wants to hear you opinion?

I dont give a fu ck what you say, but its ppl like you that make me want to post me trainers all over the net, but due to the respect I have for the MTA team I wouldnt do that.

Let's try and keep our cool guys. I simply wanted to warn people of BlaZe, not start World War 3 lol.

If you want to argue like that, do it somewhere else please.

USMC_Marcsu