Lose these stupid map downloads

Sex*

So i want to make a script that wont download the maps into clients computer so it saves bandwidth and "Waiting for Laggers" is no longer needed. Just like FFS, because my internet lags as hell and it takes alot of bandwidth also... So what functions do i have to use to make this possible?

Reconsider this. Do you realize that when you download and save maps for the client, everyone can start stealing those maps? I mean, it's possible, but you gotta encryp them somehow.

Well FFS doesnt download maps into my computer.

Reconsider this. Do you realize that when you download and save maps for the client, everyone can start stealing those maps? I mean, it's possible, but you gotta encryp them somehow.

You are wrong. This server send a packet of all map data and then create an objects on client side.

You are wrong. This server send a packet of all map data and then create an objects on client side.

Well how it doesnt download the maps as clinet then?

But how to do it then?

If you're making new multiarena, then there is no such events. You should make your own event when start is starting.

table.insert -- objects 
triggerClientEvent 

destroyElement -- object 

Edit:

If map has scripts, hard to tell.

• 2 weeks later...