removed bugs in MTA:VC 0.4 :)

Guest Prize

The first word your mod and your wokr is great but little thinks make the mod perfekt :

1. The bug is if i jump on a bike bakcside the game crashd (its not crash if a driver in front)

2. Animation very hard, i can not see if the enemy player run or i hit him its very bad :_(

Only 2 hard errors but if you correct that the mod will be the perfektest mod ever ;)

(sorry my english is bad, i come from german)

(only ideas)New goodies in 0.4 :

Playable Planes ?

The m60 is not aviable its to hard...

More cars on map

no bugs :lol:

I have been thinking, that you should bring more action to 1st island. It is a very great place to play, but usually noone is there. I mean mostly south part of 1st island. And more cars. I want to see compact car there. Maybe you should bring Injection to 1st island, such cars would fit more there. =) (I mean rich people, beach...)

Yeah man . I mean , do you guys think that the MTA team is just too lazy to fix these bugs? Their working as hard as they can ... (how do i know ? Well it is not easy to make a multiplayer mod for VC this advanced) .

And im sure that it they could fix ALL the bugs , they would have ...

well i didnt say that, but look at his ideas. i can more then understand why someone would say something about this post, but for the record i didnt, i just told him to use search.

the m60 is to hard, more cars, and bla bla has already been sugested numerous times.

suggestions is one of the most spammed forum sections, spam doesnt mean that they flood for fun, its more like whenever a new mta version is released 50 or more ppl register here and start posting things like: add a plane and boats and fix the cheats....the problem is that some ppl dont even know how to search...we only try to tell them to search, some guys like: search you f*cking n00b! and some like: plz search next time

/me has an idea for a new sig :)

lalalalalalocked