8x 16 Slot servers for free! gta-servers.net giveaway!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, you are not from Germany. You are from France, or at least a french-speaking descendant.

No german would ever use the word "serveur". We don't even know it this way.

Additionaly, you are using a yahoo.fr email address when living in Germany? Seems legit.

And at last.. Where did we say we give away 32-Slot servers? I have been looking through my posts, trying to find this very hard. I couldn't find it :( Maybe you could point me to it.

Same answer to all the guys before you who couldn't read ;)

Start doing it now. Start thinking then. And then come back and try again. Then I am willing to give you a free server.

wassimmas: You already have one server with us.

Lampard told me you are constantly bugging around and requesting unneccessary "support".

You blame us for "mistakes" and "bugs" that are not caused by us but your incompetence and then trying to push that on us.

Now you request another free server?

I think you have played your game long enough, your current server has been terminated and we will not give you another one.

Come on boy. This is too obvious ;)

I would rather give out servers to those who are worth receiving this free service and who actually know how to value it.

Please abstain from commenting on this thread any further to keep it clear. If you want to argue with us please do so in the IRC chat we provide or PM me here.