I apologize to Blokker by TmM_MaDMiKe

since u aint in my server 24 hours u fat cunt u aint got a clue i die all the fuckin time so why dont u keep ur fat noise out of my shit and u learn to STFU.

Oh and u get a life m8 stop stairing at a comp screen 24 hours a day.

I got money to burn ill do i fuckin like with my server i make it public thats my choice aint got nothing to do with u and anybody else so keep ur thoughts to urself.

And if i abuse my server so much why the fuck is it FULL all the time...............u dumb faggot.

since u aint in my server 24 hours u fat cunt u aint got a clue i die all the :o time so why dont u keep ur fat noise out of my shit and u learn to STFU.

Oh and u get a life m8 stop stairing at a comp screen 24 hours a day.

I got money to burn ill do i :o like with my server i make it public thats my choice aint got nothing to do with u and anybody else so keep ur thoughts to urself.

And if i abuse my server so much why the :o is it FULL all the time...............u dumb faggot.

Hmm - to reply to that wonderful piece of litereature :twisted:

Insulting developers isnt too smart, you may own the server, but regardless of wether you are right or not, your still acting like an asshole by kicking people like deathb says, you havent tried to deny those allegations at all

So I am changing the topic title, and If I hear any more stupid things from you and your gang I will round up as many killers as I can find invade your server and proceed to kill every single one of your members until we are all banned, (as per the TMM server guidelines it seems) enforcing the message that if someone kills a TMM member on a TMM server, they are kicked/banned for doing so... and that will just be for fun =P