hey everybody tell me if u liek this clip i made

hahahaha, yeah. people mostly tend to be dishonnest on the web. when i wuz about 7, i used to go onto chatlines and pretend to be 21. goodtimes.... good times....

but seriously i did get a 3400 spin of of just wheelying into a packer full speed. its much easier to do on the PS2 cuz sumtimes on PC theres a little bit of lag.

l8er - - - -Andyroososoft

hahahaha, yeah. people mostly tend to be dishonnest on the web. when i wuz about 7, i used to go onto chatlines and pretend to be 21. goodtimes.... good times....

but seriously i did get a 3400 spin of of just wheelying into a packer full speed. its much easier to do on the PS2 cuz sumtimes on PC theres a little bit of lag.

l8er - - - -Andyroososoft

You must have a real bad pc then to be gettin lag... :\

I am finially gettin the rest of my pc 8)8):P

Soon I will have my,

Pentium 4 3.0ghz w/ Hyperthreading.

1gig pc 4400 ram

& I already have my Radeon 9800 XT 256MB Video Card :lol::o8):P:wink:

this will be so sweet!

U SPOILT BRAT!!!! lol, im so jealous. i always thought i had a nice video card, and i thought i had 2.7Gz. i wus only too wrong. ive got an Intel Extreme Graphics Controller (64MB) and 1.99Gz. i wuz so pissed off when i found this. i have a DELL, and ive heard from a number of people that u can't replace the grahpics cards cuz they're like built into the memory or sumthing. I sooo badly want a radeon 9800 256MB.

lol andy yes you can. you first check to see if you have an agp slot, if you dont then use a pci graphics card. iv never seen a mobo where u couldnt disable the onboard graphics thro the bios :wink: