MTAMA Scripting

Si|ent

Please help with votekick script! I copied the posted script into notepad and renamed it votekick.mrc then put it into root directory of mIRC. It worked fine the first time but I can't get it to work since. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but if someone would be knid enought to share some info I'd appreciate it. I used the mentioned command of !votekick 0 and it's not working right. I even tried using the mIRC load script button.. and nothing. I really have minimal mIRC experience if you haven't noticed already. Thanxs again

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've searched ALL OVER the internet and i cant find any scripting sites for MTA:VICE CITY....the ones that go with mIRC...i was wonderin if somebody can send me a couple sites or at least one

I've searched ALL OVER the internet and i cant find any scripting sites for MTA:VICE CITY....the ones that go with mIRC...i was wonderin if somebody can send me a couple sites or at least one

dummy,

And don't advertise your server on other servers. You can tell your friends that you are going to the 411 server but putting the IP in the chat and telling ppl to join you is wrong and you did this in GOONS yesterday.

:idea: for scripts ( I can think crap up but I can't get these to work)

Can you make a script that will take attendence?

You turn on the script and everyone who isn't idle will have to type in !here or somehting and anyone who doesn't do this within 2 mins will be kicked. Even if they are kicked they can just rejoin but ppl who sit ingame idle for hours to keep the spot or thier score will be forced out.

This would be turned on by the admin when they feel like it or it could be auto every hour or two.

thanks

kfg

Ok, i believe this is the script

under 'alias mta.text {' in your script.mrc 

elseif ($3 == !countdown) { 
mta.say $1 Count down! 
.timer 1 1 mta.say $1 5 
.timer 1 2 mta.say $1 4 
.timer 1 3 mta.say $1 3 
.timer 1 4 mta.say $1 2 
.timer 1 5 mta.say $1 1 
.timer 1 6 mta.say $1 GO go go go! 
}

And i added it under the scripts.mrc under 'alias mta.text {' in script.mrc

it doesnt work, what do i have to do after to make it work? Sorry but im a n00b when it comes to this mirc scripting thing. Thanks.

nos, that is the countdown script, you realise that right? as im unsure who you are telling 'ok this is the script'

Anyway, if you have no other entries under alias mta.text simply change 'elseif' to 'if'. elseif is used to prevent mtama from performing more than one kick, say for example you have a kick on the word ni**er and a kick on coloured text, if somebody said the offensive word in colour mtama would attempt to kick them twice in a row. once for each offense. with elseif it ignores all other instructions below the first triggered one (the coloured text kick) however you cannot BEGIN with an elseif cos mtama will basically say 'elseif what? therere nothing else in here'

So change to if, reload the scripts.mrc and countdown is enabled

Hey guys! I've been working on a script which will kick someone of a certain ping eg. Greater than 200.

I noticed the average high ping kick on the forums, but i want them to be kicked straight away! i hate lag! :twisted:

I've tried adding a short code into the mta.join but have failed to accomplish it yet :(

Could somebody give some help please. I'm a noob when it comes to mIRC!

BTW Great work with MTA guys! Keep up the good work :P:D

Hey guys! I've been working on a script which will kick someone of a certain ping eg. Greater than 200.

I noticed the average high ping kick on the forums, but i want them to be kicked straight away! i hate lag! :twisted:

I've tried adding a short code into the mta.join but have failed to accomplish it yet :(

When the player joind their ping comes later so you can't check it. That's why the timer:

alias mta.join { timer 1 2 pingkick $1- }
alias pingkick { if ($mta.ping($1-) > 200) mta.kick $1- }

I have a problem again :cry:

of course MTAMA is the greatest thing ever seen :)

but:

I have MTA running on a Linux server and I went to run the scripts on the server, too... couse i cant be always online :(

so cant u code a "MTAMA without MIRC version 4 Linux" (it were great, if the version can also connect to the IRC network ;) )

hope u can help me *looking to Aeron* :P

I have a problem again :cry:

of course MTAMA is the greatest thing ever seen :)

but:

I have MTA running on a Linux server and I went to run the scripts on the server, too... couse i cant be always online :(

so cant u code a "MTAMA without MIRC version 4 Linux" (it were great, if the version can also connect to the IRC network ;) )

hope u can help me *looking to Aeron* :P

eeeuuhhh, eeuuuhhh

mIRC is the main engine and script part for MTAMA, without mIRC and custum scripts its a bit useless...

nos, that is the countdown script, you realise that right? as im unsure who you are telling 'ok this is the script'

Anyway, if you have no other entries under alias mta.text simply change 'elseif' to 'if'. elseif is used to prevent mtama from performing more than one kick, say for example you have a kick on the word ni**er and a kick on coloured text, if somebody said the offensive word in colour mtama would attempt to kick them twice in a row. once for each offense. with elseif it ignores all other instructions below the first triggered one (the coloured text kick) however you cannot BEGIN with an elseif cos mtama will basically say 'elseif what? therere nothing else in here'

So change to if, reload the scripts.mrc and countdown is enabled

I'm n00b in mtama scripting i still cant install countdown script can some1 host the file.PLZ :!:

eeeuuhhh, eeuuuhhh

mIRC is the main engine and script part for MTAMA, without mIRC and custum scripts its a bit useless...

I know that of course... but cant u or somebody other code a simple programm, that can handle .mrc files and connect to the irc network?

I think somebody in this board can do that :wink:

Thanks!But can you host whole scripts.mrc file,because i don't know how to install it :cry:

You just load it in MTAMA as a normal gamemode and then if anyone writes !countdown in the chat it start counting down!

Can some smartypants host the !stats script

I saw it working on another server in Italy and I can get this info from the admin so I can't be to hard for those with talent.

I want the !stats script to be used to verify the 100 Kills Champ contest linked in my sig

thanks,

kfg

Italian server eh?

Q: The server was GTA Network.it ?

No: shit.

Yes: i'm the admin :)

I don't think it was you because we talked to the admin and he didn't recognize our names.

But...

I looked like the only Italian server right?

In any case your connection already does this I just want it added as a command in the chat "!stats"

We need kills, time in game, deaths.

Even cooler would be !stats # to check others stats but that would lead to abusive flooding I think.

Sometimes the pings go uber crazy for a second too, wouldn't the script catch that and kick everyone? :lol:

Sometimes the pings go uber crazy for a second too, wouldn't the script catch that and kick everyone? :lol:

Yep, your correct thats exactly what happend :(

It also seemed to just kick people when they joined so in the end i had to just disable the script. Dunno what went wrong, coding seems fine to me :? But then again i am a noob :roll: