Is this a good stoppie???

Its Very easy. All you gotta do is grab a Faggio (Im a n00b to the boards so im not sure if i have to censor). Anyway grab one and go onto a long straight eg. The airport etc. Anyway go at full speed and do a stoppie and since the faggio is front wheel drive. Hold Brake and Accelerate (Dun have the PC Version yet but i will for christmas)So your doing a stopie but driving on one wheel since its front wheel drive.

Well um to bad the Faggio isnt front wheel drive, its rear

MOPED            350.0 1.1 1.7 1.2 0.0 0.0 -0.1  103 2.0  0.9  0.49 3 190.0 30.0 R P 14.0  0.50 0 35.0  1.0  0.15 0.1  0.11 10000 0.12 -0.17 0.5  0.0		10003		1  1

If u just look at the data line under the handling file u can see that the R in the line stands for Rear wheel drive, so that shot ur theory down.

ramon: a new spammer in town hu? :lol:

xhispage: no need to tripple post, plz edit next time.

btw,about the faggio stoppie: i think its about the mass, imo the y-mass, the y-emphasis, the speed, the acceleration... of the faggio is the reason u can do a unlimited stoppie/wheelie (as long as you go fast enough) :roll:

this topic has some nice stoppies/wheelies (maybe records): http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... c&start=15