Gamers or Lamers? :S

I think that playing this game semi rpg would be great. Would make a change from having the chat box fill up with carp like

"ur gay" or the ever popular "you cheating lamer" (usually just after owning someone) :wink:

why make it one thing it can be both or more is the user who should decide the autor s are users too but like they should have deathmatch and rpg there are no lines between the two or five or w/e how many mods of game s you csan think of the more choices the more popular the game will be ofr the player to use and play

and thoser poele who are saying cheating peosron or w/e they should just go cry somewhere else because they should be able to avoid the cheater of if they want a challenfge be able to kill the cheater someow or something its only a bad situation if oyu make it one but i can be fun like running from the cheater like cops and robbers theres another game mode there could be :D thats 2 rants connected by the rootsd isn't that weird

why make it one thing it can be both or more is the user who should decide the autor s are users too but like they should have deathmatch and rpg there are no lines between the two or five or w/e how many mods of game s you csan think of the more choices the more popular the game will be ofr the player to use and play

and thoser poele who are saying cheating peosron or w/e they should just go cry somewhere else because they should be able to avoid the cheater of if they want a challenfge be able to kill the cheater someow or something its only a bad situation if oyu make it one but i can be fun like running from the cheater like cops and robbers theres another game mode there could be :D thats 2 rants connected by the rootsd isn't that weird

lol i have no idea what the hell you just said. :shock:

the way mtavc is at the moment, role playing is impossible. and it would be downright boring too. my opinion :D

• 2 months later...

Actually I made a topic about this a while ago, it seems the best bet would be to make specific servers for RPG games.

The majority of MTA players don't see it as an RPG game, but as more of a deathmatch game (Like Quake?) but in a much bigger "arena".

Unfortunately (or Fortunately?), the Devs see it as that big "arena". But in the end, when the final product is released, it'll have so many features and capabilities it'll work as an RPG and a Deathmatch, and hopefully, there will be servers for both.

Someone make an MTA:RPG server!

(There was one for a little while about a month ago, it was fun as hell, but it went away :( )

Well, although I usually just mess around instead of shooting anything that moves, I notice that many new people always ask if there is some point, or if there is teamplay, and whatnot.

I think, if anything, there should be more incentives to play as teams, then just spawn raping the airport, or shooting anything that moves, etc.

I'd like to see some of the mIRC scripted gamemodes on the official servers, considering they often have players, and many new players, seeing somewhat clear objectives, might stick around longer - I've seen several who think the game is a bit too chaotic, which it is - not that it's a bad thing - and maybe having some more defined objectives to play, may make the game easier to get into for new players.

Just my 31,000 Turkish Lira.

I'll have a think about suitable MTAMA scripts for role play.

Game modes are sometimes offered on the official servers. If enough people want to play then they are run, often not enough people do :/

A trend ive noticed is the smaller server is more prone to roleplay type playing. Cops will team up, people will spontaniously start to play in career teams, (mex's killing sailors etc), Whereas on a larger server the chaos reigns supreme.

We do have a new official server waiting for a use, so perhaps it could be set to 10 or 12 players and have the rpg scripts running, (provided some suitable ones can be made).

Nice ideas

Well im just saying like the way we roleplay is we usually have a cop vs druglord type scenario, the cops post in washington beach, the druglord has some apatment or house somewhere, he goes around selling drugs to the little druggies, the druggies can bring him cars to trade for drugs or watever, the civilians can also put hits on other ppl, and the police have to monitor all this pull ppl over occasionally and harass them stakeout the mansion and when u see sumone leave follow them to see if they are going to do a deal, and it gets cool cuz like there was cops staked out so today i went in one car and they sent a squad car to follow me and than k00ner left in another vehicle and made the deal while i was distracting the cops :P if u get arrested with probable cause the cops can question u offer deals or sumone can come post bail, wich is why i wish we had a money system set up it would make rping alot easier :( but u get the point

I aswell would love to see some rpg elements in future releases.

I am just sick and tired of the senseless shooting that u see on every server nowadays.All they do is either camp and kill each other at one spawn point or start to spawn kill people at other spots. Buncha Knuckleheads!There just aren't really any people out there that will actually play roleplay and play it differently for a change. :( Whatever happend to the stuntservers anyway?

I think a fully-sync'd single-player type multi-player game would be awesome. I mean with peds walking, cops patrolling, ped cars driving, and then you have the player cars and player around the city, with things going on like drugdealing like Tek mentioned on pg1. different jobs, even still gang wars maybe ambulance and firetruck missions, vigilante, etc

i dont really know what i was gonna put after that, but id like to add, i cant wait for San Andreas.