MTA takes on ORPG.

Magnus

Perhaps you should look into making MTA more RPG then deathmatch.

For example, you have the godfathers (mob bosses), as game story tellers.... Lets say we have two mafias, both the "godfathers" would discuss the missions that they would make for the players.

The "godfathers" can create or possess another created character enhancing the storytelling and gameplay mode.

Also include three different chat modes. One as a global message window. One as a pager for your fellow clan members. And one where only people within a certain distance can see it (maybe even where the text just pops above the players head).

Something to look into.

If RP were to happen in MTA I don't think we should have two godfathers conducting the RP. Because then your focusing the RP around a gang war. As your probably aware of there are many other elements to RP. Like, business owners, property owners, etc. Although it's a good idea, it could be expanded upon to give more oppurtunities to other RPers.

Well, I'm trying to put together a group that are interested in playing MTA:VC as a RP game.

The game will be played out with RANKINGS. There will be two families (to start of with anyway). Every new comer will begin as a petty thief doing jobs for the mafia boss... and the more jobs completed, the more involved he/she gets with the story.

If anyone is interested in helping out or being a part of this, let me know.

Forget all that when i played GTA 1 ever since i've been thinkin bout this, it might be hard to do but more of an mmorpg the servers would hold alot of players, the players could form gangs claim territories buy guns cars for they're click in turn gangs would war, over territory, someones movin in a buisness or they just dont like eachother this is just one of the few possibilities think about how sick taht would be

You dont get what i mean im not talkin bout money for u too get a stubby im sayin money to supply your gang with proper weaponry money wich can be earned through various illegal act, maybe even legal acts fuck it u can have a taxi driver union, or actual VCPD police bein individual player, ambulance workers u get the point, money can be used to buy property items bunch of shit like ne other mmorpg shit would be hot balls