Helecopter Royal Rumber (name from ransom)

Iggy

Well me and disaster did this and i found it quite fun, and would be a awesome game mode for mta vc, 2 players get the same helecopter, and basicly they have to stay in the copters and try to get one of each other to blow up, whoever is left flying wins, this could also be playing with 32 players, imagine 32 copters flying around trying the blow each other up, its would be F*cking awesome.

i got a better idea... since *someone* sayd that in the next version (or versions) there will be a dodo (not the crappy skimmer but the good ol' gta3 dodo) there should be a char which is a paratrooper, he got some weapons and 20 or so armor, so he could get into a dodo, fly it over a battlezone and "paradrop" on that ground (the 20 armor is to block the fall)... he could spawn in a faraway place in the airport with only some dodo's to fly (no other viacles) so that only the guys who can actually fly the dodo and there passangers could use that spawn location (other guys who cant fly the dodo just won't find any interest in that location and won't spawn there :wink:).

and maybe an "airial battlezone" where only dodo's and choppers could be used... no weapons of course.

any pilot will find it a good suggestion. 8)

Who's ever thought of an ejector seat??

many ppl (already been suggested before) and i love this idea, specially when ctf is out. CANT W8 :!:

since *someone* sayd that in the next version (or versions) there will be a dodo (not the crappy skimmer but the good ol' gta3 dodo)

bump? to have a dodo in vc is even better than smao in lc with vc vehicles. hm... * rebel36 wonders

so u want a destruction derby in mid air :roll: check my (dodo) suggestion: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=4804

Well me and disaster did this and i found it quite fun, and would be a awesome game mode for mta vc, 2 players get the same helecopter, and basicly they have to stay in the copters and try to get one of each other to blow up, whoever is left flying wins, this could also be playing with 32 players, imagine 32 copters flying around trying the blow each other up, its would be F*cking awesome.

I am tired of ideas that just copy other games.

I just has a great completely original idea

why not have on guy in a heli getting chased by the other helis. He has to go in and out of the streets and pick things up. We could call the guy being chased, umm, i dunno maybe Pacheli? (Just thought of that)

The guys chasing could be called... ah I got it.... Ghosts. But there is a twist..

The Pac guy or man :lol: Can turn the tables on the "Ghosts" by picking up a certain powerup. Hell we could call it a pill.

If the pilot is a girl she could be called Mrs. Pacheli

What do you think?

Came up with that on my own

Who here likes war?? Well i do and last night i thought up a great idea, y don't we join two servers together and have them battle it to the death 1 server gets one island and the other gets the second island, then battle it out BIG style on the bridges and anything should be allowed, think about it? Masses of helicopter coming in drves over Starfish island and boats sneaking in around the back...i think this would be a major facion in the game. :D:D