• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he means use the edit button on top left of your post icon_edit.gif

It gets a bit annoying when people double/triple and quadruple post , so instead of ddoing that you can just edit your previous post and add the new message at the bottom there.

By double/triple posting it also makes it look like your just trying to get your post count up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently found out about MTA, and was shocked to see that vice city can be multiplayer!! :shock:

Anyway, I started browsing the forums and found this thread, and since I like to design stuff I decided to make this for the site. Enjoy!

MTAbanner1.gif

Edit: I did sort of a "mini version" of the same banner:

Vancemini.gif

• 2 weeks later...

hey there mta guys..

i've been playin since 0.2 and thought to give some back..

maybe u like it... :?:

0mtaDaDooM.gif

1mtaDaDooM.gif

2mtaDaDooM.gif

3mtaDaDooM.gif

wanna alter those? ...do... :wink:

keep up the nice work on mta... :lol:

Heh, first time I've seen the TCats insignia in this msg board. Looks pretty cool too, which also made me go check out your site and I loved your 256x256 ones even more. 256x256x3 is truely awesome! Hope you don't mind if I give that url around to a few folks :). Why would you name them "tomcat" though? Odd...

Anyways your banners seem simplistic and sleek enough for my taste, so I'll say good job on those as well. You could also try applying some other variations to them besides different colour palettes, see how ppl react to those.

Keep it up.

thx prokopis...

do whatever u want.. 8)

ps .:

its tomcat cause my name is tom<<

u may ofcourse alter the name to tcats/thundercats or whatever..

MTAbanner1.gif

I think this one would also be great if you cut off the background change and put some wording over the 4 Lances.

Even the exact same wording on the same background in front of the Lances would look really nice for a loop over gif. But also give a link to mtavc.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...