Load too fast pickups.

Samy_Romafia

Question

I have a problem in my mta.

I don't know if is a client or server problem, but not only me have this problem.

I im play in my MTA DM Race server and the server load too fast the pickups like car changer, and a lot of times the car block in the object.

If u guys don't understand i make a video.

Sorry for bad eng.

12 answers to this question

That's crazy talk bro, it's actually desired behaviour that it syncs that well. It's totally the map, the maker can easily just move the pickup icon a few points more towards the gap. Now that big truck just bounces off something... If you can, just go open up the map editor, right click on the Car Changer pickup and that way you can move that thing around.

If you can't edit those or absolutely have to play those maps without editing, I guess just start some torture test script on your vps, or create an infinite loop or start a couple of huge downloads but doing that would be completely insane. And I will L my A off if you do.

I'd love to offer something else that could help you but what you're having is not an error in the server or a bug in MTA. The map designer probably made and tested those maps on an external server while having a ping of say 150. If someone else plays the map on a different server with a lower ping, then they're going to have these problems. It's a map problem.

There is no true solution other than editing the map, but another workaround could be to put it on a different server. Like in the USA if you're from Europe. That's a way to get your and probably your friends' pings up...

I appreciate your help, but I need again to contradict u. I tried to open torrent and to go up to 1000 ping but, no way, load too fast again, we have some players from iceland (out vps is in frace), but it's the same problem, i think is a server setting, i think mta have a command to check or don't check the pickups, and if check, load the vehicle after second/ping, and if don't check load when the player touch the pickup change the car.

Sorry for bad eng.