bomb

• 3 years later...

Hey, sorry for reviving this topic, but i didn't dare to create a new one. So, will this be possible in MTA:SA? Different types of car bombs:

Time bomb (prime and gtfo because it's gonna blow)

Remote control bomb (prime and blow up by remote)

Detonation by door bomb (detonate after the door has been closed second time, so the first player can get out)

Speed bomb (you must drive really fast for some time till it's defuses, or it'll blow up)

Weight bomb (detonates when 2 or more people get inside)

And of course, the combined versions of above.

lol so unnecessary to bring back a 4 YEARS old topic.

Well it isn't really. As the guy said if he posts the 'idea' afresh he gets shouted down for not searching, for posting something already discussed.

So instead he had re-awakened a suggestion that can now be considered in a different light, with the new core.

lol so unnecessary to bring back a 4 YEARS old topic.

Well it isn't really. As the guy said if he posts the 'idea' afresh he gets shouted down for not searching, for posting something already discussed.

So instead he had re-awakened a suggestion that can now be considered in a different light, with the new core.

I agree. I dont see any problem with bumping a topic as long as it was intentional and for a good reason.

As for your questions? Wait and see - it should be clear sooner or later.

That's the smartest thing I've heard on these forums for a long time...

Hmm, this is a nice suggestion, and i've got a nice idea about it... Some of u may know, till gtavc, there were a MINE.dff in the gta3.img. Well, i've made a modification for vc which lets u drop a mine near the back of ur car, and if another car/player goes on it, then BANG... The same feature would be cool to have in MTADM, (the mine.dff is still existed in the img archive), and i think it would bring some fun back from the old, gta2 days :P

Hmm, this is a nice suggestion, and i've got a nice idea about it... Some of u may know, till gtavc, there were a MINE.dff in the gta3.img. Well, i've made a modification for vc which lets u drop a mine near the back of ur car, and if another car/player goes on it, then BANG... The same feature would be cool to have in MTADM, (the mine.dff is still existed in the img archive), and i think it would bring some fun back from the old, gta2 days :P

It would be quiet nice to play GTA2 style in San Andreas, running around the city, blowin up stuff with leet mines

Hey, sorry for reviving this topic, but i didn't dare to create a new one. So, will this be possible in MTA:SA? Different types of car bombs:

Detonation by door bomb (detonate after the door has been closed second time, so the first player can get out)

Speed bomb (you must drive really fast for some time till it's defuses, or it'll blow up)

All should be possible with Lua.

All should be possible with Lua.

My idea would be at the 8ball, when you enter you can choose the different type from a list when you enter. The time bomb would have to be primed when the player presses TAB like in sp. There should also be an impact bomb for the kamikazee type attack.

• 3 weeks later...

Like Paul said in an earlier post, having this idea (carbombs) and others based around GTA2 would be a nice. Also, you know those car wash buildings in SA which don't really have a purpose except for looks? It also might be nice to have those working (scripted) in the future. I'd love to see the pole-polishers rotating and cars becoming clean. Even though cars can't get dirty, except for version 2.0 of SA, it would be nice if dirty cars could be scripted to take advantage of the Car Wash buildings. The list could go on, tbh, but I'm sure more will come in the next while.