GTA3T - Another Multiplayer Mod!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all speak about "copy" and "they"...

Draco codes it alone...

I'm Board Admin / Beta Tester and IRC Channel Master...

He doesn't copy anything of MTA!

[the progress, counter is Draco's Turn, he's Webmaster!

And it's not important I think...]

He codes a own mod in Delphi!

cya Trunkstom

Hello there,

Question: hey truckstorm, im just wondering why you would put up a progress counter now if the release is at the end of the month ? :?

are there going to be more delays ?

is there going to be a new version coming out after this one ?

btw : its 2am here on a Wednesday morning IT'S THE 30th of APRIL 2003 !!!!!

i hope to be playing GTA3 Tournament mod REAL SOON !

IM EXCITED !!

I hate when people says that they are excited....Hehe

BTW It's true that the progress counter on GTA3T isn't really advanced.....Will there be another big delay or is the release date of GTA3T really tommorow or in a few days? Could you post more news at your site please to calm down our waiting =(

Sorry, but i have no News...

Draco has I-Net Problems,

i talk to him every 2 or 3 days!

When he has DSL again,

we see every day News...

But @ the moment we must hope!

I hope the release is @ the 30.4/1.5

but i can't say it, Draco's turn...

Draco is Webmaster,

he change the Progress-Counter,

News + Webdesign! I'm here

as a Beta Tester, Board Admin and IRC-Channel Owner!

And yes, after this version comes a new version....

arghh, this hurtzzz...

An idiot search proofs that'S

an real exicsting Mod it's a fake...

:D ...

Your problem...

That's not a lie, that's a fact!

Draco can go online by a friend / university!

I never said that's impossible...

I said Dracos PC has a Inet Problem!

lets wait a week, before we pass judgement ok? - i think gta3t fell into the same trap as mta in giving out release dates!

On the "fake or not" judgement, we know that what draco is doing is possible, so just give it some time. Some screens of the mod in action would help dispell any ideas that the mod is fake <---- big hint!

lets wait a week, before we pass judgement ok? - i think gta3t fell into the same trap as mta in giving out release dates!

On the "fake or not" judgement, we know that what draco is doing is possible, so just give it some time. Some screens of the mod in action would help dispell any ideas that the mod is fake <---- big hint!

Xerox, gta3t has refused to post a single screenshot, a single movie, Trunk first says draco has no inet access, then he says he can access other forums but not his own. Then he says that the coding is complete and only working on GUI then he says he has only tested an old version not the one that was suppose to be released.

His story changes every day. You point out these inconsistencies on his forum and instead of showing them not to be true he locks out your account. Multi Theft Auto exists. GGM Exists, GTA3t does not. For example Trunk here says NOW that draco can post to the GGM forums from his friend or uni account. Then why can he not post here or to his OWN forum and say "Hey sorry this needs to be delayed for whatever reason" ?

It makes no sense. Its not even that its not done but that there is zero evidence it was even started. If you look at what he promised. Everything from pedestian sync to bug free play you can see that he was just dreaming. He obviously could talk the talk but not walk the walk. Now he is to embarassed to admit it so he is in hiding. He just needs to step up and be a man and admit he could not do it. It is not very nice of him to leave people waiting for something that is never coming.

ONE very telling thing is trunk admits he has not even beta tested any recent version of this beta. He said he tested an old version a while back. Obviously since trunk is his only known beta tester then something is not right. How can he be 100% done with his coding except the gui if he hasnt even had his beta tester test it.

Huh tintin, you're f*cking right!!

:D ...

Your problem...

That's not a lie, that's a fact!

Draco can go online by a friend / university!

I never said that's impossible...

I said Dracos PC has a Inet Problem!

And...Trunkstom, can you only tell us, if draco can access internet by his friend's computer, why can't he post in HIS forum instead of the GGM's forum??....I would like an answer to this because if he can post in the GGM's forum, why not in the GTA3T's one?

Trunkstom

If you are tired of listening to people claim gta3t is a fake then just release a screen.

tintin

I agree with you 110%

If there is some reason there hasn't been a screen released, I would like to know. (i'm sure some others would too.)

http://web5.p15131726.pureserver.info/w ... &styleid=1

That is one of the threads were he makes his odd claims that draco can go online at his friends house and post to the ggm forums, but cant respond to questions at his own forums. He also admits he has only tested an old version of this program that is now 100% done except for GUI stuff according to their own status page. He claims that it is not possible to burn the code to a cd or any other media and upload it at the university or his friends house.

It just goes on and on. When I tried to be resonable with him and get a sane answer he banned my account on his forums. I could easily get another account on there if I were a jerk, but I wont. I have already proven my point. That link BTW is to his forums, it is a direct link to the exact page I was talking about but you can navigate to it as well

That's a very good address of a thread that Trunkstom say anything!! Look at that:

Sorry guy...

Total worste!

I say again + again

that he can login by a friend / university...

But he can't upload the version,

because the version is on him PC...

I see an older version THAT WORKS...

Buggy, but you can play @ LAN!

Why no Screenshots?

Screens can be a fake,

a Movie can be a fake...

You see the reality when you see the release.

On what time ever there is.

@normal i ignore so A SHIT...

But i understand that you think

it's a fake, without a Screenshot/movie

or release...

Wait or give a shit on it...

Your turn, take, point or whatever...

There are many things that he says that have no sense at all!! He says that screens can be fakes and movies too. But at least we'll have doubts about it if he release a movie!! He can also release his ''very beta'', I don't care if it has bugs or not, at least we'll see it is NOT a fake!

can't he put in on disket/usb-stick/cd-rom/zip/... or even take his hdd to his friend/university ? There are so many ways to transfer files these days.

Ask him, I say it to Draco ...

Draco's comment:

"sorry, that doesn't work"...

It's not important for me, because i know that

the MOD isn't a fake...

Bad idea with the release Date...

''sorry, thay doesn't work'' Do you really call that a reason? WHY doesn't it work? Don't tell us you don't have a disket's drive or that you don't have diskets!! Diskets are f*cking not expensive and you just have to zip your prog in many files if it's too big and put it on more than 1 diskets!!

Anyway, if it's a fake they will not be able to hide it for too much time now...And when mta 0.3b will be released most of the people will not care about GTA3T....Hehe

** MTA RULZ!!! **

Glad to see im not the only one who sees that gta3t is full of sh*t. Trunks responses make no sense. I know there are a** kissers here like Xerox who will always try and warp what trunk says into something reasonable, but it clearly is not. Trunk and Draco be men and admit that you bit off more than you could chew. Pay your respect to ggm and mta who did what you could not!

My prediction is now that trunk somehow loses his internet and can no longer respond to the growing realization that gta3t is a hoax.

Now, my opinion is also that it's a fake... Those two people are acting very mysterious (like jesus) and they don't even refresh their homepage which has the old release dates, but i dont want to make any hassle about it, if it turns out that it's a fake, i'll just laugh at them by myself...

Glad to see im not the only one who sees that gta3t is full of sh*t. Trunks responses make no sense. I know there are a** kissers here like Xerox who will always try and warp what trunk says into something reasonable, but it clearly is not. Trunk and Draco be men and admit that you bit off more than you could chew. Pay your respect to ggm and mta who did what you could not!

My prediction is now that trunk somehow loses his internet and can no longer respond to the growing realization that gta3t is a hoax.

Could you guys just shut up about whether the gta3t mod is real or not? Oh, and stop dissing the mods while you're at it. Thanks.

Could you guys just shut up about whether the gta3t mod is real or not? Oh, and stop dissing the mods while you're at it. Thanks.

Stop dissing the other mods? Um. Where have you seen me dissing ggm? In fact I have said its a great mod. ggm is of course not bug free as its a .1 beta. But for what it is its damn impressive. As a matter of fact the thing that p*ssed me off so much about gta3t is they try and make their mod look like its light years ahead of the REAL mods and they are in effect saying that they can code faster and better than mta and ggm. Have you seen what features they were claiming they already coded?

They were in effect bragging they could do all kinds of things the REAL mods (ggm and mta) could not do. This was showing no respect for the hard work of ggm and mta. Now that its been accepted that gta3t does not exist Dracoblue should do the right thing and pay the due respect to the teams who despite not having the long list of features he claimed he had. actually have a working product.

Actually, I meant the Moderators (well, I meant xerox) I know he can stand up for himself, but I would just like to let you know that I don't like it either if you call him an asskisser just because hes willing to give Draco and TrunksTom some credibility until they are proven right or wrong. Just let it go... We'll see if they can create what they claim. If not, you guys can always play our mod, right? hehe...