Disconnected from server: Connection time out...><

Guest DeJay

if it shows connection timed out then its a wrong ip or port you wanted to connect or sometimes is the problem in the server :lol:

but i can connect at the very beginning, only when i started the game, it was disconnected

Do you use a Router ? . IF so the only things i know how to do is "Skip it " connect the pc directly into the modem . There is a way to direct ports and all that stuff but it is just easyer to change some wires while playing MTA . And make sure it is not the server . Some people forget that they have the firewall ON and host a MTA server . It keep kicking everyone frm the server every 2 minutes or so . (try to use the official MTA servers)

Found here:

http://mtavc.com/page.php?show=servers&menu=none&latest=standard

Hopes this helps :wink:

Do you use a Router ? [no]. IF so the only things i know how to do is "Skip it " connect the pc directly into the modem . There is a way to direct ports and all that stuff but it is just easyer to change some wires while playing MTA . And make sure it is not the server . [ofcoz im not the server]Some people forget that they have the firewall ON [i didnt turn it on]and host a MTA server [i dunno how to host a server]. It keep kicking everyone frm the server every 2 minutes or so .[this is impossible coz my connection is cut when i started the game, i mean when i click the "start game" button.] (try to use the official MTA servers)[tried many times already]

Found here:

http://mtavc.com/page.php?show=servers&menu=none&latest=standard

Hopes this helps :wink:

Ive done some research on this and found that it probably has to do with the port thing like you said Dgtadude. Can you tell how to configure my pc that it accepts connections from port 2003? I don't know shit about that stuff. Also, how do i set my ip to be DMZ?

I have a cable connection on win2000. I don't believe i have a router. We have 2 pc's, plugged into a hub, and from the hub into the modem. And in my IP settings i have checked the boxes "automaticly get ip adresses" and "automaticly get DNS server adresses".

ya, it happens to me to.

Connection: Cable Internet

Problem: When ever I click start game. It loads it up shows message of the day and then i pick a player and then i will see a player or players just stand somewhere or go in weird slowmotion. But usually it will say Dissconected. And then when I get back to the client it will say connection timed out. And alot of times when I will be getting out of the game it will bring up a box: title: "Gta-vc"

Gta-vc will now close.

If you experience problems,

try restarting your computer."

Is there a way I can stop get disconnected while playing mta?