How long MTA:SA will be playable

Thelastride

I was thinking for how long you think MTA:SA is going to stay with players playing it.As you know gta sa was released in 2006 and its been 6 years now and still people enjoying it.Server player counts increased more these years so what you think how long MTA is going to stay, whats your opinion?

I think more 4 years because there are no other good freeroam games even comparable to gtasa and MTA makes it perfect.

I started this topic because i am away from mta (only on forums) and would like to see it just like this when i come back later after 1-2 years.

Multi Theft Auto will be here always growing and growing as long as there will be developers to work on it.

That's true,

but you have to look at how they could crack/hack the upcoming GTA Games,

Just because they couldn't release the MTA:IV doesn't mean they're testing it, who knows, R* makes every new game advanced and once we could hack into have of it, we are set for the release.

but ya, MTA Would stay up and running as long as my great great great grand children live :D

Multi Theft Auto will be here always growing and growing as long as there will be developers to work on it.

That's true,

but you have to look at how they could crack/hack the upcoming GTA Games,

Just because they couldn't release the MTA:IV doesn't mean they're testing it, who knows, R* makes every new game advanced and once we could hack into have of it, we are set for the release.

but ya, MTA Would stay up and running as long as my great great great grand children live :D

It is not as easy as you think, it's needed dedicated developers, good ones also and much work.

MTA:SA is already dying. First the innovations died, then most skilled developers started leaving. People will get bored of current servers and just leave. Unless someone would start a new interesting server that would keep them.

It will become even worst if people keep starting RP/RPG servers with Valhalla, ShoDown and MTA Paradise scripts.

MTA:SA is already dying. First the innovations died, then most skilled developers started leaving. People will get bored of current servers and just leave. Unless someone would start a new interesting server that would keep them.

It will become even worst if people keep starting RP/RPG servers with Valhalla, ShoDown and MTA Paradise scripts.

xD, that's true, that's why I'm making my RP Server on a next Level ;)

Good question but to be honest it is one that nobody can answer. Whilst innovations might die out, a legacy always lives on I guess. There are still many of us hoping that one day VC will return and be like what it was back in 2003-2005 era. MTA will always have a large following because of the history that we have created, both the developers and the community. It was only the beginning of this year that MTA won the mod of the year remember? MTA is still going strong.