SWAT - New class in DM

{VCPD}Andi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl, "you violated the EULA"....

clearly you guys dont read the manuals that come with games (even warez copies come with legalities in the readme files). i have. if your concerned about the EULA, check the manual. its illegal to "reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software or accompying materials."

there's a $100,000 fine PER violation, if R* so chooses to act on it.

the mod itself technically is illegal, and your worried about the mta team being pissed cause you changed a cop skin? what a joke. violated the eula........lmao......

rofl, "you violated the EULA"....

clearly you guys dont read the manuals that come with games (even warez copies come with legalities in the readme files). i have. if your concerned about the EULA, check the manual. its illegal to "reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the software or accompying materials."

there's a $100,000 fine PER violation, if R* so chooses to act on it.

the mod itself technically is illegal, and your worried about the mta team being pissed cause you changed a cop skin? what a joke. violated the eula........lmao......

They have a post in the general MTA forum, regarding the legality of MTA. They have been given permission by R* to do this.

This is what SWAT team gets IMHO:

Mp5 with about 300 rounds of ammunation

Armor

Grenades

and a Knife

ARMY Weapons (if army is added to the game):

M4a1

Armor

Grenades

Knife

Keep in mind Army only does their job if things get TOTALLY out of hand like 15 people shooting up each other. Swat only comes in if theres somthing the local cop can't handle

COP Weapons:

I like the current cop configuration in our current version of MTA

Except they should also add a police card which will open and close cells (doesn't have to have an animation just like a message that says Cell-Secure even though it looks open it actully has an Invisible wall protecting it, And while your in this cell the /Kill function should be disabled for the criminal. so the only way they can get back in the game is if a criminal partner kills a cop, retrieves the police card, and busts the criminal out.. or disconnects then reconnects which would make him lose all money, all property and everything he owns. i think this is a superb idea to deal with criminals