Free MYSQL Hosting [ PHPMYADMIN ]

Did you got engouh of your XAMPP [ Apache ] Progmans if so it's time to get free MYSQL Database just pm to me and i create one thourgh my Hosting Service whic i bought i have 9 free databases so pm me if you want an free database

No idea if this is an wrong place to put it i think no but this is the best way that you dont need to install xampp or progmans like that if you are going to host it in your own computer so pm me if you are interested and i send the information to your mysql

Wouldn't recommend using a remote SQL database for an MTA system.

what fucking remote SQL? even my roleplay server uses this same and i have 9 left meaning i can register 9 more accounts [ databases ] so if you have roleplay server you can pm to me if your going to host it in your own computer

So did you actually even know what i was meaning with this ? , MYSQL Databases are used mostly for RP Servers to save details / pick up details and if someone would like to host with their own computer they should need to install XAMPP and this makes it easier so they can just put the information to their mysql file and it's done..

Wouldn't recommend using a remote SQL database for an MTA system.

Why? I don't see any problem with remote MySQL databases although I would not get a MySQL database from some unknown guy if you don't protect passwords( if you save them on that database ).

Did you got engouh of your XAMPP [ Apache ] Progmans if so it's time to get free MYSQL Database just pm to me and i create one thourgh my Hosting Service whic i bought i have 9 free databases so pm me if you want an free database

No idea if this is an wrong place to put it i think no but this is the best way that you dont need to install xampp or progmans like that if you are going to host it in your own computer so pm me if you are interested and i send the information to your mysql

I did expected something dumb like this from you. I know you are having hard time with your everlasting roleplay but mysql server? There are already lots of websites which provide free mysql servers and they are good too. They have control panel and other facilities.

xampp is bad anyways.

XAMPP is for testing purposes mainly for your local machine, if you get into problems using XAMPP, and posting it at their forum, they will stamp you "IDIOT" in your head, and saying "XAMPP has never been made and probably will never be made for serious hosting".

XAMPP is made for testing purpose. And it is insecure, and heavy.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/miniser ... e/download

Uniform server is the way to go.

and here's why:

1. Security

2. Lightweight (xampp 51MB, XAMPlite 28MB. Uniform Server 8.75MB).

3. Easier to use.

4. twice as fast

(and using this service means he controls your database, not that im saying he's using xampp but still, just so you know).

xampp is bad anyways.

XAMPP is for testing purposes mainly for your local machine, if you get into problems using XAMPP, and posting it at their forum, they will stamp you "IDIOT" in your head, and saying "XAMPP has never been made and probably will never be made for serious hosting".

and here's why:

1. Security

3. Easier to use.

4. twice as fast

(and using this service means he controls your database, not that im saying he's using xampp but still, just so you know).

If you mean web hosting business by "serious hosting" then I really don't recommend using both softwares named here.

xampp is bad anyways.

and here's why:

1. Security

3. Easier to use.

4. twice as fast

Stop spreading BS information to people, XAMPP is nothing but php,mysql,phpmyadmin ,apache and all the things in 1.Its same and can be used for servers.It can be installed easily

You are saying this because you read this on their website : http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html

and talking nonsense.

Those security issues can be fixed, its not big thing

Here a list of missing security in XAMPP:

The MySQL administrator (root) has no password.

The MySQL daemon is accessible via network.

ProFTPD uses the password "lampp" for user "nobody".

PhpMyAdmin is accessible via network.

Examples are accessible via network.

MySQL and Apache running under the same user (nobody).

All can be fixed easily so stop acting like a teabag without knowledge and spreading wrong information to others.You can use it for professional things, atleast for a mta server or a website but if you have a huge company than its other thing and you may consider different options.Internet is full of people like you who spread wrong information :x without knowledge.IF you dont know "shutup"!

xampp is bad anyways.

and here's why:

1. Security

3. Easier to use.

4. twice as fast

Stop spreading BS information to people, XAMPP is nothing but php,mysql,phpmyadmin ,apache and all the things in 1.Its same and can be used for servers.It can be installed easily

You are saying this because you read this on their website : http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html

and talking nonsense.

Those security issues can be fixed, its not big thing

Here a list of missing security in XAMPP:

The MySQL administrator (root) has no password.

The MySQL daemon is accessible via network.

ProFTPD uses the password "lampp" for user "nobody".

PhpMyAdmin is accessible via network.

Examples are accessible via network.

MySQL and Apache running under the same user (nobody).

All can be fixed easily so stop acting like a teabag without knowledge and spreading wrong information to others.You can use it for professional things, atleast for a mta server or a website but if you have a huge company than its other thing and you may consider different options.Internet is full of people like you who spread wrong information :x without knowledge.IF you dont know "shutup"!

MySQL root doesn't need password as it should be added by the user.

and? what you wanna prove? that you know better than me?. Listen people don't come on internet to know how much you know , they come to get help.

Yes mysql root doesn't have a password and it needs to be added by user and if user doesn't add then he can get hacked by someone so its a security issue.Its written on their website so stop making useless post.

User should remember to change/set a password and he should also change username from "root" to something else as its not recommended.

and? what you wanna prove? that you know better than me?. Listen people don't come on internet to know how much you know , they come to get help.

Yes mysql root doesn't have a password and it needs to be added by user and if user doesn't add then he can get hacked by someone so its a security issue.Its written on their website so stop making useless post.

User should remember to change/set a password and he should also change username from "root" to something else as its not recommended.

YOU should also stop acting like a kid ( if you aren't one ).

I did expected something dumb like this from you. I know you are having hard time with your everlasting roleplay but mysql server? There are already lots of websites which provide free mysql servers and they are good too. They have control panel and other facilities.

Wtf i dont own an everlasting roleplay + i just did this because maybe someone would want maybe it's not much but atleast you dont need to register nowhere or install Xampp so dont get mad about this..

Everyone knows better than you do, you're completely clueless.

The list you provided is not considered security flaws, just things you're recommended to do, else it'll become a security flaw

as it's standard procedures.

Here's one example why you shouldn't use xampp.

XAMPP comes with a security flaw which is exploited through the use of the WebDAV (C:/xampp/webdav) folder. A hacker could upload scripts with malicious code onto your website (a shell for instance or a DoS script), thus gaining full access to the website's files and sometimes on the entire server.

Second: UniServer is the same shit as xampp but much much lighter AND it's twice as fast, as it's lighter and in general, just better than xampp. You're stupid to say otherwise.

Though remember this: security flaws can be fixed, easily, but UniServer will still be better even when the flaws are fixed, as I said, twice as good actually.

And real programmers use third-party dedicated/vps servers for testing websites on an almost same OS as client's. Do not use XAMPP, UniServer and anything else, or later you'll find your website not working because of difference in terms of operating system.