3DRipperDx

ViCe

Hello guys,

I suggest to allow 3DRipperDX to be used in MTA:SA and capture some sences , I tried it and I've got kicked and the reason was like a trainer , but the program not kind of cheat or hack , It just capturing the sences or a part of map, so please can you allow it in MTA:SA, will be more better :).

Thanks.

Nha ! You can use it to steal maps mesh and textures + maybe the shaders.

Use it in gta sa solo you can find the main map there too.

What are you talking about ???

what you mean by stealing maps ??

First I just want to make some sences , Second, I didn't say that I will use it to steal the map textures or shaders , I just want to use it in the public areas , I don't know how that idea you wrote came to ur mind!!

First I just want to make some sences , Second, I didn't say that I will use it to steal the map textures or shaders , I just want to use it in the public areas , I don't know how that idea you wrote came to ur mind!!

Maybe you won't do it, but what if other people will?

Maybe you won't do it, but what if other people will?

in 2011 , it was allowed , have you ever seen in youtube any guy used 3D ripper max for MTA ? , I guess not ..

and explain for me more , how he will steal it ? , he will only capture it .. ?!

and explain for me more , how he will steal it ? , he will only capture it .. ?!

Well it is explained in the web site :

With 3D Ripper DX you can:

- capture all geometry, textures and shaders, rendered during single frame;

- import captured geometry into 3D Studio Max or Maya.

So they become editable and yours. I'm not saying this is really bad to do it, I'm just saying that is possible to do it.