Freeze Tag ?

Guest pepito123

Hi :D

I think your mod will be very cool, and a I'm very impatient to test the v3

But I have one question: what will be the "Freeze Tag" mod?

And sorry for my bad english, i'm french 8)

I think it wil be something where on a small map, there is 1 person that is "it" and when ever her hits/shoots you, you are frozen there until you are hit/shot by some one else. The "it" person wins by getting every 1 frozen. You cant win if your not it.

from quake 3 freeze tag website:

Freeze Tag is a teamplay modification for Quake3 and Team Arena. It is a lot like that game you may have played as a kid, but without the killing. In Freeze Tag you try to eliminate the entire enemy team. If you kill someone then they will become frozen. So to eliminate all, you'd need to freeze everyone, making them all frozen at the same time. This will give your team a point and the round will start over again. If you are ever frozen, a teammate can come rescue you by standing next to your icy body for three seconds. You'll then be set free and can join the battle again.

its a great mod - as people usually dont die, and its great for teamwork as you have to back people up and unfreeze them.

Its also funny when people camp near frozen people, then come out and get them when they are sitting next to someone unfreezing them =)