mIRC ingame?

b0b0

Can't see the point in including a in-game irc-client in MTA...?

It's already possible to chat in-game!

And try to imagine 10servers with 10 users each.....

Everyone will see the same messages?

And everyone who's not in a game, and just chatting on the channel, has to see all the annoying messages from the gamers?

I sure don't think that would be a good idea :D

I concur. If single-player mode was much different and diverse, I could see the point... but nothing is THAT random, just static mission after static mission. Multiplayer, you are already talking to everyone else.. why talk to more people?

mIRC is an IRC client,nothing more :P

I know that. I was thinking an addon for mIRC which would allow you to control mIRC from ingame.

What are you people talking about? What do you mean everyone see the same messages? I don't think you understand. Looks like I will have to use an example:

Ok, lets say I have mIRC minimized and I start a game of MTA. I want to be able to control mIRC from ingame and see the chat from the IRC chatroom that I am in. If any of you have used HLirc for Half-Life, I want something similar.

That MIGHT be possible... Use a program to read the chat from mIRC, and put it into the chat for your MTA:VC, any text typed in MTA:VC that had '/irc' at the beginning of it would be placed in mIRC...

So I suppose it is possible, but not exactly a priority.