CRC Mismatch after suggested fixes

Hello,

http://i47.tinypic.com/2hdmis2.png

Since the image is big, i will keep it as a link.

I have made a script called client.lua and named it in my meta file. As seen in the image these files are where i believe they should be, however.

I had changed my meta.xml file, at the line where i describe client.lua file. When i had changed it from

to

And no i get the CRC Mismatch Error. I have tried deleting, refreshing, replacing and none of which seem to have worked.

Any suggestions? If anymore information is needed ill provide on request. I have read the fixes to the past posts on this forum, some of which claim the error to be a "host problem" but do not explain the fix as far as i have read.

Usually CRC Mismatch error pops out when values are not identical between the server and client after download.

Have you tried re-installing your MTA? If not, try it. Remember to copy your resources folder and then put it back after re-install. Do not copy the whole server folder.

Hi, thank you all for your responses.

Draken said:
Are you using a HTTP server to players download resources?

Server, Not sure if using one of my computers as an internet server would count?

Have you tried re-installing your MTA? If not, try it.

Sounds a lot like it would work. I will try this, if it does not work i will report back for further suggestions.

Usually CRC Mismatch error pops out when values are not identical between the server and client after download.

Understood, as posted in the pic provided above it is what i have done.

Exactly, HTTP server and MTA server without the same files gives the client invalid valued files. That's why you should check out for if you have HTTP server files set up correctly with the same files.

The thing is, that code you made is only available client-side, so you can't make it server-side.